915 N. Mountain Road Lower Level, Harrisburg, PA 17112 Map · Phone number

About Advanced Skin Care

Located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Advanced Skin Care is where healthy skin begins, providing customized treatments for all skin types in the Lancaster, Harrisburg, and York areas. They offer a one-of-a-kind experience for couples preparing for their big day. The company’s complimentary skin analysis allows Advanced Skin Care to build trusting relationships with customers so they can feel comfortable with any of their services.

Advanced Skin Care offers it all, from skincare treatments to makeup and more. For skin care, they offer microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and facials. With the complimentary skin analysis and a wide range of options, they will determine the best treatments for couples. Advanced Skin Care believes the most beautiful cosmetic customers can wear is healthy skin, which is why the company’s estheticians only use Jane Iredale Minerals, the Skin Care Makeup. For makeup services, they offer bridal makeup application and makeup lessons so that brides can feel beautiful, inside and out, for their special day. The application process can be done at Advanced Skin Care or on-site, guaranteeing a stress-free process for brides. The skincare company also offers various waxing services, using the best techniques to ensure a safe, sanitary, and painless experience. Couples can also receive tinting for lashes or brows, enhancing their natural beauty.

Follow Advanced Skin Care on

hassinger foard 313
capture2 2

2 Reviews for Advanced Skin Care

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

Lisa did an absolutely amazing job for myself, my mother, and my matron of honor for my wedding day make up! We are not typically big make up people on our own, and Lisa found the perfect balance of helping us look "like ourselves" but so polished and ready for photographs all day long. We particularly liked our eyes, and nothing was heavy or caked on. She was also a joy to have around, telling stories and making everyone feel at ease. Use her for your special events without hesitation!
    -Courtney

Sent on 05/21/2017

Advanced Skin Care's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! I really appreciate it! I loved doing the makeup for your wedding day! I can't wait to see the pictures! Have an amazing time on your honeymoon!

Jenna · Married on 05/13/2016

OMG I had Lisa do my makeup and I absolutely LOVED it!!! She did exactly what I asked for but made my face look 100 times better than I was expecting! She did all my girls make up for the wedding as well as my mom's and they looked beautiful! Everyone looked so natural but in a glam way. My mom never wears makeup and she didn't look over done like she was fearing. She just looked beautiful! Everyone looked great in the pictures too. You will not regret having your makeup done for your special day by her!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Advanced Skin Care's reply:

Thank you so much!! I can't wait to see the pictures! - Lisa

Advanced Skin Care FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Depilatories, Tweezing, Waxing

• 915 N. Mountain Road Lower Level, Lower Level Harrisburg, PA, 17112 See on map