Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85257 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Adrienne Knauer

Your wedding music should be all about you! If you have a special "song" I'd love to learn it and play it on your wedding day. I truly enjoy getting to know every couple and their taste in music. I know I'm biased but the harp really is the perfect instrument to set the ambiance and tone of your wedding day. Contact me for a free in-studio consultation :)

Cheers!

Adrienne

Servicing the greater Phoenix area, professional harpist Adrienne Knauer has worked in the wedding music industry for over ten years. With a Master of Music in Harp Performance from Temple University and experience playing at such prestigious venues as Carnegie Hall and the Siena Music Festival, Adrienne’s musical talents will infuse your wedding with an atmosphere of elegance and sophistication.

Adrienne offers a pre-wedding consultation free of charge at her studio in Scottsdale, Arizona to ensure that she can provide you with your ideal wedding music experience. She enjoys customizing her performances to her couples’ particular tastes, and will happily accommodate any song request. Adrienne uses a Lyon & Healy Style 23 Walnut Concert Grand harp for all of her performances, and she is willing to collaborate with other instrumentalists as needed. In addition to the harp, Adrienne has over ten years of experience playing the flute, piano, and organ. Some of her wedding services include:

• Sample music

Adrienne Knauer 4
Adrienne Knauer 5
Adrienne Knauer 6

Dan · Getting married on 07/26/2019

My partner and I own an aerial yoga studio in Philadelphia's Old City district, and we hired Adrienne to perform during an aerial yoga workshop. We have a fairly small space, so Adrienne set up her instrument just outside the studio where the workshop was going to take place. Generally, we use Spotify for music during our classes, but thought it would be really unique and unexpected to have a workshop featuring live music instead. We were right! Adrienne's performance was just incredibly gorgeous. And in fact, she actually worked with our instructor ahead of time to provide music that would flow well with the workshop's specific class choreography. Overall, Adrienne's performance was simply fantastic. What's more, it actually made the event one of our best-attended and most popular workshops to date. The workshop sold out, and there was even a small waiting list of people who wanted to take it but couldn't get in. We absolutely would not hesitate to hire Adrienne again ... and in fact, I'm sure we will!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Adrienne Knauer's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Dan! I love your and Carrie's studio space and enjoyed playing there as much as I love taking classes there :) Looking forward to the next time!

Linda Yang · Married on 07/11/2019

would hire again

She is amazing, professional, flexible and would hire her again. She will make your event even better.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Adrienne Knauer's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! I enjoyed playing for your Christmas event :) Hope to work with you again in the future!

Adrienne Knauer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• The Wedding Gals
    The Wedding Gals Wedding Musicians

Adrienne is the harpist in Wedding Gals.

• Sweet Harmony Music
    Sweet Harmony Music Wedding Musicians

Adrienne played a handful of weddings for my company, Sweet Harmony, and she did a stellar job for us. She got outstanding reviews from brides and grooms and I knew I could count on her to represent us beautifully!

• Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona, 85257 See on map