Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85257 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Adrienne Knauer

Your wedding music should be all about you! If you have a special "song" I'd love to learn it and play it on your wedding day. I truly enjoy getting to know every couple and their taste in music. I know I'm biased but the harp really is the perfect instrument to set the ambiance and tone of your wedding day. Contact me for a free in-studio consultation :)

Cheers!

Adrienne

Servicing the greater Phoenix area, professional harpist Adrienne Knauer has worked in the wedding music industry for over ten years. With a Master of Music in Harp Performance from Temple University and experience playing at such prestigious venues as Carnegie Hall and the Siena Music Festival, Adrienne’s musical talents will infuse your wedding with an atmosphere of elegance and sophistication.

Adrienne offers a pre-wedding consultation free of charge at her studio in Scottsdale, Arizona to ensure that she can provide you with your ideal wedding music experience. She enjoys customizing her performances to her couples’ particular tastes, and will happily accommodate any song request. Adrienne uses a Lyon & Healy Style 23 Walnut Concert Grand harp for all of her performances, and she is willing to collaborate with other instrumentalists as needed. In addition to the harp, Adrienne has over ten years of experience playing the flute, piano, and organ. Some of her wedding services include:

• Sample music

32 Reviews for Adrienne Knauer

• Anwaar

Anwaar Shatat · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Harpist ever

Adrienne was a delight to have for my wedding. Many of the guests including myself immediately fell in love with her and honestly it made my day much more special than I can even imagine. I was worried as i booked Adrienne at the last minute and thankfully she was available and offered so many music options in which a lot of it was well rounded and already on my playlist! I highly recommend hiring her as this was probably one decisions I made for my wedding! Very responsive, professional, talented and flexible. You can't go wrong

Sent on 10/25/2019

Adrienne Knauer's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Anwaar!! Even though I was only there for a short period of time I loved learning about your love story through the toasts and speeches :)

Kylee Karns · Married on 10/11/2019

Skilled Harpist!!!

I originally saw Adrienne play at the El Chorro “I Do” event and instantly fell in love with her music! I knew I needed her for my wedding and I was so happy with the outcome. Adrienne was so great to work with. She was responsive, timely, accommodating, professional and a lot of fun! She went out of her way to accommodate our difficult requests. Everyone at my wedding commented on how amazing she was and how lovely her music was. Her song list is extremely diverse and fun to select from. She plays
    classical, jazz, rock, pop, rap, etc.…. just about everything. Having harp music was such a nice touch and made our day feel extra special. Definitely recommend her for weddings!

Sent on 10/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Adrienne Knauer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 500
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500
    Music During Breaks
    Reception Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Harp
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System

• The Wedding Gals Wedding Musicians

Adrienne is the harpist in Wedding Gals.

• Sweet Harmony Music Wedding Musicians

Adrienne played a handful of weddings for my company, Sweet Harmony, and she did a stellar job for us. She got outstanding reviews from brides and grooms and I knew I could count on her to represent us beautifully!

• Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona, 85257 See on map
    914-861-3351 (Phone number)
    Location of (Adrienne Knauer)