1905 Rhett Place, Lynn Haven, FL 32444 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Adria Peaden Photography

The aim as your wedding photographer is to get to know you as a couple, your vision for your wedding, and blend those into amazing images for you to keep the rest of your lives. Details from shoes, sequins, bow ties and the way to grand landscapes will be caputred in such a way to match the theme you have chosen for the day. While I pride myself in taking images to please I also try to be unintrusive and let your day happen without interruption. My favorite comment from my couples is always "I never knew you were there taking those pictures". Sweet, I have done my job.

I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful setting and love being a part of each wedding. While my main focus is on beach weddings, I do have the occasional indoor ceremony. Either way you will get the same great product.

8 Reviews for Adria Peaden Photography

Elena · Married on 04/27/2013

This woman is absolutely amazing. Out of all the people we dealt with for our wedding, she was by far my favorite! She went completely above and beyond what we expected. Her friendly, light hearted, and positive attitude made our day go so smoothly. Her laid back, stress free personality brought a sense of peace when things got a little hectic. She was very flexible and allowed us to be ourselves during the family/bridal party photos. We received our pictures in a timely manner. They are unbelievably beautiful to say the least. The colors are so vibrant. The pictures she captured, along with the slide show she created are seriously so good that we can relive our special day again and again. We feel so incredibly blessed that we picked the PERFECT photographer. Out of all the decisions you have to make for your wedding, the pictures are really the only thing that last the rest of your life (the marriage too of course lol). I am confident that Adria does this for every wedding, because she just is a genuinely good hearted and talented individual.

Heather · Married on 10/12/2012

ADRIA did an excellent job on our wedding! We are very pleased and impressed! She captured every special moment imaginable! We felt comfortable throughout the entire session! We highly recommend her!

Christina · Married on 06/26/2012

We had a destination wedding in Panama City Beach, so we were not able to meet Adria until the day of the wedding. She was very easy to work with and meet all expectation that I had for our day. The pictures were amazing and she was quick to get us the proofs and pictures.

Award