Houston, TX 77082 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Adorned Beauty

We provide convenient, on location makeup and hair services to the Houston and surrounding areas. We offer both traditional and airbrush makeup for any occasion.

Makeup artist, Tiffanee Buffalo has been in the beauty and fashion industry for over 7 years. Her style is clean and flawless, bringing out your natural beauty. "I'm all about using the right products in the right places to highlight a woman's best features and natural beauty."

Having experience with all skin types and face shapes, she can create a clean and sophisticated look for the traditional bride as well as a unique and exotic look for the ostentatious bride. Precision is very important to Tiffanee and it is nothing less than essential that the bride looks and feels flawless on her special day. Makeup artistry is a true passion.

Contact us to schedule your beauty appointment today!

Be adorned on your special day with on-location airbrush and traditional makeup services.
Follow Adorned Beauty on

WOW223

14 Reviews for Adorned Beauty

• FutureMrsE2015

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Tiffanee was extremely quick in setting up an appointment for me with very short notice. She was kind, professional and just very pleasant. She did an awesome job on my makeup for my engagement photos and is definitely my first choice for my big day!

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2014

Tiffanee was my make up artist for my wedding and I'm extremely happy with her work! We did a trial the day before my wedding to test what I wanted, it was a bit heavier/darker than I wanted and she was very easy to talk to. She offered suggestions/options and on my wedding day my make up was absolute perfection! She also did make up for my bridesmaids and they all looked fantastic!

Would highly recommend her services!

Tiffanee was amazing. She was very professional and flexible. She listened to what I wanted and executed flawlessly!!! I don't wear much makeup and looking natural was very important. I had Tiffanee and another vendor perform a consultation. After each consultation I had my fiancée and friends judge the results. Tiffanee look won hands down. If you need a makeup artist, Tiffanee is who you want to call.

Award

Adorned Beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Adorned Beauty 1
    Free Mother of Bride Makeup
    Mother of Bride (or groom) makeup free with any package purchase. Packages start at $400 (includes bridal trial and bridesmaids airbrush makeup with lashes)

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Elite Eventz
    Elite Eventz Wedding Planners

Wonderful Hair & Makeup team! I love to work with them!

• Houston, TX 77082 See on map