58 College Street, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number

About Adorn Salon

Adorn Salon is a wedding hair and makeup studio located in Asheville, North Carolina. The makeup and hair stylists at the company strive to make brides look and feel beautiful for their special day. The stylists at Adorn constantly review trends and new techniques to stay up-to-date on fashion trends and better serve their clients. They accommodate a wide array of hairstyles, ranging from classic to eclectic. They also serve a variety of makeup looks, ranging from natural to glamorous.

Adorn Salon offers a wide variety of hair and makeup services for weddings. The stylists are willing to perform their services in their salon or at the couple's wedding venue. Their makeup services include contouring, eye makeup, tattoo coverage, false eyelashes, and eyebrow/eyelash tinting. The company's hair services include blowouts, coloring, haircuts, and updos. The salon offers brides the opportunity to schedule a hair and makeup trial prior to their special day. The following services can be provided for weddings:

• Shampoo and style
  • Wet and style
  • Formal styling of hair
  • Bridal makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Flower girl makeup
  • Flower girl formal style

Other Services

Adorn Salon functions as a full salon and boutique. In addition to providing wedding hair and makeup, the studio offers the following services:

• Manicures

Adorn Salon 5
Adorn Salon 6
Adorn Salon 7

JENNY · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Adorn Salon was absolutely wonderful! They came out to our hotel on my wedding day and provided hair/makeup services to me and my bridesmaids on site. It was so convenient for all of us to be able to pay individually on the day of the wedding - other places I looked into were trying to charge everything all together up front. I was a bit nervous because I wasn't a fan of my initial hair trial with them, but they took my feedback and it turned out absolutely gorgeous! Rebecca did my hair and it was even better than I hoped for. I can't remember the name of the other girl but she was awesome too! Super laidback, friendly, professional, fun, and skilled ladies! Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for bridal hair/makeup!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Charlotte · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Hair and Stunning Natural Make-Up

Amanda, Rebecca, and their team did such a wonderful job with my hair and makeup (and my sister and mom) for my wedding. They talked me through exactly what I wanted and made sure that the style I was looking for would work with my dress, weather, etc. This was my first time getting my hair and makeup done, and I wanted to make sure I had a very natural look, and Amanda made sure that is exactly what happened! We enjoyed spending the morning at Adorn and for the first time ever getting my hair and makeup done, I thought they did a *perfect* job. I'd recommend these ladies to anyone.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Erin Crymes · Married on 06/22/2019

A great experience at Adorn Salon

The ladies of Adorn Salon beautified my sister and her bridesmaids for her wedding day. We had a great time at Adorn and our hair/makeup looked flawless for the big day. The Salon had a cute back room that was perfect for our breakfast, mimosas, and hanging out while everyone else was finishing up.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Adorn Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 55.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing