58 College Street, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number

About Adorn Salon

Adorn Salon is a wedding hair and makeup studio located in Asheville, North Carolina. The makeup and hair stylists at the company strive to make brides look and feel beautiful for their special day. The stylists at Adorn constantly review trends and new techniques to stay up-to-date on fashion trends and better serve their clients. They accommodate a wide array of hairstyles, ranging from classic to eclectic. They also serve a variety of makeup looks, ranging from natural to glamorous.

Adorn Salon offers a wide variety of hair and makeup services for weddings. The stylists are willing to perform their services in their salon or at the couple's wedding venue. Their makeup services include contouring, eye makeup, tattoo coverage, false eyelashes, and eyebrow/eyelash tinting. The company's hair services include blowouts, coloring, haircuts, and updos. The salon offers brides the opportunity to schedule a hair and makeup trial prior to their special day. The following services can be provided for weddings:

• Shampoo and style
  • Wet and style
  • Formal styling of hair
  • Bridal makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Flower girl makeup
  • Flower girl formal style

Other Services

Adorn Salon functions as a full salon and boutique. In addition to providing wedding hair and makeup, the studio offers the following services:

• Manicures

Adorn Salon 7
  • Tasia

Tasia · Married on 06/01/2019

Friendly staff!

My sister (moh) and I got our hair and makeup done here for my wedding. We absolutely love how our makeup and hair turned out. I only gave my artist a rough idea of what I wanted and she was totally able to run with it and make it look great! The only thing I would suggest is to bring your own setting spray. They didn’t use any and and I cried some on my wedding day, which caused a little bit of streaking (which a friend fixed up after noticing). But that’s just me being nit-picky! Our artists also had great personalities and were enjoyable to talk to while getting everything done. Pictures of my hair and makeup included :)

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Adorn Salon 8
    Adorn Salon 9

Theresa Kirik · Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful start to our special day

Would recommend this place 100 times over. From their bridal suite, their professional and fun staff, mimosas, letting our french bulldog run around for hours while we got our make up and hair done. They made our day even more special.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • KCYoung

Kimberley · Married on 05/24/2019

Highly recommend

My mother and I went to Adorn for my wedding and we were both so pleased with our hairdos. I am very particular and don’t like wearing my hair up, but Rebecca did a fabulous job with my hairstyle. For the first time EVER I loved how my hair looked up. Rebecca was so nice and listened to what I wanted; if I didn’t like something or wanted something done differently she was happy to do it. She was also able to incorporate my hair pieces into my hairstyle beautifully. MC did my mom’s hair and did a great job and is also very sweet and friendly. The salon also offers champagne and mimosas to add to the pampering experience. On your wedding day you want to look perfect, and I’m so glad I went to Adorn to help me look my best.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Adorn Salon 10
    Adorn Salon 11
    Adorn Salon 12

Adorn Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 55.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing