PO Box 607631, Orlando, FL 32860 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Adore Amor Event Planning & Accessories

DEDICATED. DETERMINED. DRIVEN.

Recently engaged? Need just a little help getting started? Getting organized? Struggling to wade through all of the local vendor options? Let me help you! I am a certified wedding specialist and Orlando native. No matter where you are in your wedding planning journey I can help you and would be honored to do so. Let me turn your vision into reality and streamline the planning process so you can focus on what really matters… You're Getting MARRIED!!!!

Follow Adore Amor Event Planning & Accessories on

3 Reviews for Adore Amor Event Planning & Accessories

claire · Married on 03/12/2016

I am SO grateful to have found Lindsay! She is incredibly talented and had our wedding running right on time. Lindsay is so calm and collected she made me feel comfortable right from the start. Every meeting she came thoroughly prepared and helped guide me through the planning process. She has an eye for making things beautiful and functional and she is so professional and timely. We also adored Lindsay's assistant, Cathy. They are both so capable and we had full confidence in their abilities. We are so grateful for them! I did not worry about one thing on the big day because I knew it would be taken care of. Our wedding was perfect largely in part to their attention to detail and time. Thank you Lindsay & Cathy!!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Adrienne · Married on 08/30/2015

Lindsay was very responsive to all my needs as a bride to be, very punctual and attentive.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2015

Lindsay is amazing! She helped me plan my wedding and was there every step of the way! On the wedding day, she was there to make sure everything went smooth and calmed my nerves. I seriously wouldn't have been able to do it without her. Her work is incredible and I have her to thank for making sure one of the most important days in my life was perfect ??

Sent on 03/31/2016

• Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography
    Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsey Feist is the amazing lady behind Adore Amore, and I can't say enough what a wonderful job she did with helping bring our couple's dream wedding days to life. She has a calm, relaxed personality that is very easy to work with, and her organizational skills are amazing. I was really impressed with the vendor timeline that she sent out to all of us, and how she took the time to reach out personally to each of us and introduce herself and ask if there was anything we needed throughout the process. She also has a great style and aesthetic, and I've recommended her to each of my brides who are looking for a local wedding planner here in the Orlando area.

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

When it comes to event planning, Adore Amore are the cream of the crop! Their creativity and professionalism is unparalleled!

• Laura Reynolds Artistry
    Laura Reynolds Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lindsey from Adore Amor is an incredible wedding and event planner! It is always a pleasure to work along side her company because we know everything will be organized and run smoothly. Not only does Lindsey do a fantastic job but she is a joy to be around. We can endorse her company without reservation!

• PO Box 607631 Orlando, 32860 See on map