Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About Adora Wedding Films

ADORA is a small, hand-selected team of creative video professionals with years of wedding experience.

We produce wedding films that uniquely reflect the couples who are featured in them as well as capture the excitement and feel of their special day. ADORA is not your traditional wedding videography company and for that reason, you'll notice that no two videos are alike. We love what we do and are so happy to be able to capture these special moments for our couples.

Head to our site to check out our latest wedding videos!

Follow Adora Wedding Films on

meghandou

• Videos 6

17 Reviews for Adora Wedding Films

Emily · Married on 04/30/2016

So glad we decided to book Adora to capture our wedding day! After a strong recommendation from a friend and extensive online searching, we decided the production quality of their videos could not be beat. Working with Ryan, Andrew, and Sebastian was seamless from start to finish, and the result was incredible and worth every penny.

Ryan worked with us to customize a package that fit our needs and was very responsive to our requests and questions. Andrew and Sebastian were extremely nice and easy to work with during the wedding day. They made an effort to get to know us and capture the moments that were important to us, all while remaining in the background.

Just a few weeks after our wedding we received a link to our highlights video. It is such an amazing keepsake and captures the excitement of the day so well. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful it is, as well as the professional quality of the editing. We also received a USB that included a beautiful edited version of our ceremony and all of the raw footage that was captured throughout the day. It is such a treasure to be able to go through the footage and relive all of the fun.

I would 100% recommend booking Adora. It was one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Jeff · Married on 04/09/2016

I am overwhelmed with appreciation for what Adora has done. Their work is truly remarkable. They heard my requests and executed it incredibly well. They distilled the all of the emotions of that day: the solemnity, tenderness, joy and exaltation into less than 4 minutes of video. They captured precious memories and presented them in a way of which we can be proud and share with countless other without feeling like we are subjecting them to our "wedding video."

One of my guests is an associate film producer with a Masters in film. I gave him links to portfolios of four prospective videography companies for his assessment. He clearly thought Adora was the best, but I found it interesting that he ranked the companies exactly in the order of price. Of the four candidates, Adora was the most expensive, but now I can unequivocally say they are worth every penny. You get what you pay for and this was worth the investment.

Andrew and Sebastian were a joy to work with. I think they must be ghosts, because I know they were there, I spoke with them. But they were so unobtrusive, I hardly remember seeing them in this small venue. Yet, they were everywhere, because they captured EVERYTHING on video. Watching our wedding film from Adora is more than just reliving treasured memories, because they help us enjoy things that we did not even see during the actual event. These folks are top notch.

We used Adora Films as our videographer and we could not be happier with that decision! Andrew and Sebastian were incredibly talented, professional, and pleasant. They captured our day so beautifully - we 100% recommend Adora!

Award

Adora Wedding Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Christa Rae Photography
    Christa Rae Photography Wedding Photographers

Whenever a bride asks me for a recommendation on videographers, Adora Wedding Films is my one and only answer! Their wedding films are beautiful, creative, and professional. Every film is unique and shows the love story and personalities of each couple perfectly!

• Petruzzo Photography
    Petruzzo Photography Wedding Photographers

Adora Wedding Films is a great team of people to work with. They have excellent attention to detail.

• Annapolis, MD 21401 See on map