Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Adora Wedding Films

ADORA is a small, hand-selected team of creative video professionals with years of wedding experience.

We produce wedding films that uniquely reflect the couples who are featured in them as well as capture the excitement and feel of their special day. ADORA is not your traditional wedding videography company and for that reason, you’ll notice that no two videos are alike. We love what we do and are so happy to be able to capture these special moments for our couples.

Head to our site to check out our latest wedding videos!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Cameras (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Storytelling (1)
Add'l Hours (1)

I am so happy we trusted Adora to film our wedding day. They really know what they are doing and it was like they weren't even there on our wedding day. They didn't over power the ceremony at all, which was a big concern for me. The video itself is amazing.

Every time I want to relive the best day of my life I watch it. They really captured all the little moments no one else got to see, which is really special to us. The only thing I wish we got to pick any songs for the video, but they had to come from licensing websites and I honestly didn't feel like searching through a million instrumental songs to find anything I know.

Everything turned out amazing and it's the perfect length. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who wants to capture their wedding day. Well worth the money.

Profile Picture User5281278, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

So glad we decided to book Adora to capture our wedding day! After a strong recommendation from a friend and extensive online searching, we decided the production quality of their videos could not be beat. Working with Ryan, Andrew, and Sebastian was seamless from start to finish, and the result was incredible and worth every penny.

Ryan worked with us to customize a package that fit our needs and was very responsive to our requests and questions. Andrew and Sebastian were extremely nice and easy to work with during the wedding day. They made an effort to get to know us and capture the moments that were important to us, all while remaining in the background.

Just a few weeks after our wedding we received a link to our highlights video. It is such an amazing keepsake and captures the excitement of the day so well. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful it is, as well as the professional quality of the editing. We also received a USB that included a beautiful edited version of our ceremony and all of the raw footage that was captured throughout the day. It is such a treasure to be able to go through the footage and relive all of the fun.

I would 100% recommend booking Adora. It was one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic

I am overwhelmed with appreciation for what Adora has done. Their work is truly remarkable. They heard my requests and executed it incredibly well. They distilled the all of the emotions of that day: the solemnity, tenderness, joy and exaltation into less than 4 minutes of video. They captured precious memories and presented them in a way of which we can be proud and share with countless other without feeling like we are subjecting them to our "wedding video."

One of my guests is an associate film producer with a Masters in film. I gave him links to portfolios of four prospective videography companies for his assessment. He clearly thought Adora was the best, but I found it interesting that he ranked the companies exactly in the order of price. Of the four candidates, Adora was the most expensive, but now I can unequivocally say they are worth every penny. You get what you pay for and this was worth the investment.

Andrew and Sebastian were a joy to work with. I think they must be ghosts, because I know they were there, I spoke with them. But they were so unobtrusive, I hardly remember seeing them in this small venue. Yet, they were everywhere, because they captured EVERYTHING on video. Watching our wedding film from Adora is more than just reliving treasured memories, because they help us enjoy things that we did not even see during the actual event. These folks are top notch.

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Adora Wedding Films Pricing