ADMIT Photography

Dayton, OH View map

ADMIT (A Documented Moment in Time) Photography was started in 2008 because I wanted to help people capture that special moment or event in their life. I know how fast life can pass us by and as a result I work extra hard to capture every little detail so you will have them in photographs that will last a life time.

I believe that being comfortable with your photographer is key to getting great photos. As a result I always meet with my customers before their wedding so that we can get to know each other. This is also a great time for us to discuss the details of your special

Within two weeks of your wedding you will meet with me again to go over your images! It’s my desire to have my customers light up with delight when they see their photos.

Finally I realize how hard it can be in these bad economic times to get high quality photos for an affordable price. That’s why I work hard to customize a plan to fit anyone’s budget.

I invite you to check out my website to view my portfolio of images, also be sure to Like our facebook page for special offers and contests!

Deals

ADMIT Photography 1
Gift
Free Engagement Photo Session when you book your wedding.

Dayton, 45424
Location of (ADMIT Photography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding