62 Sly Pond Rd, Fort Ann, NY 12827 Map · Phone number

About Adirondack Inspired

“Once Upon A Time”

The property sits on 8 acres of secluded woodlands. The house and barn were built in the 1930s as a cottage and small farm. Two retirees Edith and Marion purchased the land from the great grandparents of Adirondack painter Robert Fifield.

The two ladies set about creating magic and the Adirondacks their canvas. The flowering shrubs and trees their natural fence from the dirt roads of the country.

Returning to his roots of Fort Ann, Robert purchased the property to return it to its peaceful tranquility.

“It was and is my dream to create a space that captured the beauty of a painting”

adirondack inspired wedding venue
Wedding ceremony
Wedding ceremony
adirondack inspired wedding venue

3 Reviews for Adirondack Inspired

We are discussing renewing our vows after 50 years of marriage. This setting is so unique and beautiful. It takes your breath away. It's located on a mountain in the countryside -the flowers, furnishings, landscape, settings have so much beauty and detail. You will have memories that will last a lifetime. As I stated, this is such a unique and beautiful place that you really have to see it- you're wedding photos will be stunning! If you love the outdoors and nature at it's finest, this is your spot!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Victoria · Married on 06/27/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner with ADK Inspired and our entire evening was a dream come true. The venue was breathtaking! It was decorated beautifully and as the sun went down, the deck lit up, lending a gorgeous ambience to the evening. And the food! Top-notch dinner with a variety of selections tailored to us...it was so good, I cleaned my plate twice! (The macaroni and cheese was HEAVEN!) My husband and I were thrilled to have found such a perfect spot for our rehearsal dinner, and our guests raved about the night as well. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding or rehearsal venue straight out of a fairytale. Professional, friendly, flexible - ADK Inspired will exceed your expectations and make you feel welcomed and celebrated in a unique way that no other venue out there can offer.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Susan · Married on 09/20/2009

My husband and I were lucky enough to have our rehearsal party at Adirondack Inspired. It was unforgettable. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the food was wonderful. Robert was a joy to work with and he goes out of his way to make sure everything is perfect. His attention to detail is amazing. I highly recommend Adirondack Inspired to anyone looking for somewhere to get married, have a rehearsal dinner or any special occasion.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Adirondack Inspired FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Loft
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking