Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Adel Music & Entertainment

Adel Music & Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Encino, California, that services the Los Angeles and Santa Barbara areas. Since 1980, Adel Music & Entertainment has offered couples impeccable entertainment services on their wedding day. Their team of professional DJs, MCs, musicians and entertainers have played and performed at thousands of weddings and events worldwide. On the day of your wedding, Adel Music & Entertainment will provide only the best of the best music and entertainment services that you and your guests will talk about for years to come.

Adel Music & Entertainment is a full-service music entertainment company. Prior to your wedding day, the team will sit down with you to discuss all of your unique entertainment needs and wants. During your wedding reception, the talented DJs, MCs, musicians and entertainers at Adel Music & Entertainment will play and perform some of the biggest hits from yesterday and today, from a variety of music genres. Adel Music & Entertainment will bring their own equipment to your wedding event, including microphones, a sound/PA system and uplighting. The company also provides photo booth services.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)

Adel Music provided amazing entertainment for my daughters highschool graduation party. I have used Adel music on two other occasions one for my fathers 80th birthday as well as for my parents 50th wedding anniversary in which Adel Music also provided piano accompaniment during the cocktail hour for the party.
I have recommended Adel Music for various occasions to friends, family and business colleges for birthdays, weddings and office parties. All of who have been pleased with the result and entertainment services provided.
David with Adel Music is a professional entertainer and I would highly recommend Adel Music for any and all occasions.

Profile Picture Tim, 8/26/21, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David Adelstein is an EXCELLENT DJ and did a fantastic job for our wedding. He is incredibly thorough, and really values his craft and organization. He made our wedding very special, and was just an overall pleasure to work with. I can't recommend him any higher!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jason, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My experience with David was nothing short of spectacular. It was easily more than expected and it was truly a blessing to have David apart of the wedding. The transitions from one moment to the next were incredibly smooth, the music was so good everyone we talk to still brings up, almost a month past, how great the DJ was. In addition, the games David had the party do to interact made everyone feel involved. The music was so good, my dad got on the dance floor...(he is shy and didn't even dance at his own wedding). Our cousins actually booked him for their upcoming wedding as well.
We highly recommend David and can't thank him enough for helping make our day so special!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1436480536614 marbach wedding 10
220x220 sq 1436481786850 marbach wedding 13

9 VIDEOS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Adel Music and Entertainment is well seasoned in the wedding business and it shows not only in the quality of the entertainment they provide but also in the variety of skilled musicians. From one professional to another, Dave is always helpful and a pleasure to work alongside with. When my clients ask about a DJ, MC, or Ceremony music I always recommend Adel Music and Entertainment because I know they are experienced professionals.

I have worked with David at Adel music countless times and found him easy to work with and always made the clients happy. I would definitely recommend him to my clients.

Dave and I go back a long time. From the years that we've been working together, he never disappointed me with with whatever that my clients were asking for. He is very flexible and extremely talented. He and his team always goes above and beyond. I'm confident to ask for any gigs to Adel Music & Entertainment because you can really count on them.

It's always nice to work with Adel Music. He arrives on time. Does an A+ exceptional job and is very personable and professional. He'll get your party up and rockin'.

17918 Martha St., Encino, CA 91316   See On Map