AddieInk Design, LLC

Cincinnati, OH View map

My passion is designing the perfect invitation to capture your special day with style. I believe a personalized approach to meeting my clients in person is key. All of my designs involve quality papers. I enjoy embracing color and working with embellishment and textures.

My job to take your wedding vision and design a cohesive work of art. Your invitations are key to setting the tone of your wedding; let鈥檚 make a statement. I look forward to our first creative brainstorm!

- Jen Boehner, Owner Designer

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Megan Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Invitations!

Jen was incredible to work with when creating invitations for our wedding! She was so helpful in listening to our likes and dislikes and coming up with a couple of different design ideas for us to work from when we had no idea where to start. Her options of paper, designs, ribbons, envelopes, etc were limitless and beautiful. We have received so many compliments on our invitations from our guests and have an invitation displayed in our living room, alongside our favorite picture from the big day. Jen also created beautiful signage for the wedding day. A big welcome sign, bar signs, a poster for our guests to sign and gorgeous table numbers. Everything matched our invitations and colors perfectly! We were so happy with the outcome of everything that Jen created. I highly recommend AddieInk! Jen was wonderful to work with!
    Melissa Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen is such a gem. She was always early every time we met. She is full of awesome ideas and our invitations turned out perfect. She really knows what needs to happen to make your invitations perfect. She knows all the things to ask about and I feel like she really took the time to get to know us. Thank you Jen
    Kristen Married on 06/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had a wonderful experience working with Jen--she was responsive to the requests of myself and my now-husband, but she was also helpful in terms of narrowing our many ideas into a reasonable, workable plan. We got so many compliments on our wedding invitations and signage, all which we were thrilled with. I could not have been happier!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Cincy DJ Entertainment Cincy DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

AddieInk offers an amazing and high quality product for weddings and all types of events. After seeing their work recently, I couldn't help but to endorse the craftsmanship that goes into each and every one of their specially designed invitations!

Post Office Box 42296 Cincinnati, OH, 45242
Location of (AddieInk Design, LLC)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding