934 Deena Dr, Columbus, MS 39702 Map · Phone number

About Addie Talley, Photographer

Hi, my name is Addie. I work and live in Columbus, MS... I like to do things a little bit outside the box. I like to have fun and think the photography part of any wedding should be fun and capture who you are! Check out the blog and the website to see how I roll.. :)

M77
M83
KH62new

3 Reviews for Addie Talley, Photographer

Robin · Married on 11/07/2009

When we were searching for a wedding photographer a friend recommended Talley Images and I could not have been more impressed. She was friendly and personable and put me immediately at ease. Not only did she listen to every concern, she actually made note of them and made our wedding day a breeze. Everyone commented on the way she just appeared or that they did not realize she had been taking pictures. She's mastered the art of capturing a moment without intruding on it. The thing that really sold ME on Addie was the photos. Most brides talk about how beautiful they felt all day and I didn't get that - I felt rushed and stressed and like I didn't smile at all. Boy was I wrong - she did such a great job of capturing the joy and love of the day - I was breathless. I've already told her that when we discover we are expecting we'll have her on speed dial. Thank you, Addie!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Candi · Married on 10/23/2009

Addie did a great job. She took our family photo (something I had been putting off your years). She somehow managed to make me look good in all the pictures! We also used her for our son's senior pictures. He really had a fun day with her. He said she was easy to be around and work with. What a compliment soming from an 18 year old boy! I plan on using her again for pictures when I have a need in the future. You can not go wrong with Addie as your photographer!

Sent on 08/27/2010

Amy · Married on 04/13/2002

Addie Talley has taken several pictures of my son throughout his 2.5 years of life, and they are by far the best pictures we have of him. Somehow, she is always able to capture his personality, expressions, and emotions in her shots. The pictures look completely natural and wonderful all at the same time. Her black and white photos tend to be my favorite. She captures the heart of my son, no matter where he is or what he is doing. I treasure these pictures.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Addie Talley, Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,207.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints