Nearby Vendors to Consider

About added TOUCHES

If you can dream it! We can do it!

Hi My name is Terry Larkin. I spent all of 2009 working with my daughter Erin to create a wonderful and memorable wedding for her and her now husband Nate. In that year, I learned something about myself that I previously didn't know. That was, I was GREAT at making wedding touches. From the engagement party invitation, to the save the date magnet, to the last detail of the wedding day. I created all the visions by daughter had, by hand. And I LOVED it! I hope that through this business I can help more brides and friends create all the ADDED TOUCHES they need for all their special events.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Consultations (7)
Printing (7)
Menus (6)
Save the Dates (1)

Choosing Terry for our wedding stationary was the best decision we made! Terry truly takes the time to work with you to create your perfect vision. She creates an ample amount of proofs to ensure the stationary is exactly what you are looking for! Also, Terry is so organized, patient, responsive, and easy to work with. Terry helped me every single step of the way and made the experience completely stress-free! Terry made my wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, place cards, programs, and escort posters. They were elegant, unique, and truly exceeded all of our expectations. You will not regret choosing Added Touches for your wedding stationary! It was the best decision we made!

Photo of added TOUCHES in Fairfax, VA - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Rachel, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Terry was phenomenal. To describe Terry as perfect would be an understatement. We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator. Her attention to detail went above and beyond, and she was a class act throughout the process. Her talent is only matched by her professionalism. Terry would make recommendations based on her experience, but supported every decision that we made. Terry coordinated all of our vendors flawlessly; everyone was on time, and where they needed to be (including us!) and our wedding could not have gone smoother. We also had the opportunity to have Terry create all of our paper goods (invitations, wedding signs, bar signs, place cards, menu, welcome bags, bar signs) she is a master craftswoman, and we cannot count how many compliments we received from our guests. Terry was as much a part of our wedding as our family, and treated us as such. We truly loved working with Terry and cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Kara, 4/26/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Terry is the creme de la creme when it comes to day of coordination, invitations and day of paper! I initially was looking at using the Dandelion Patch for my invitations but I really wanted something custom since my wedding colors were so unique- eggplant and rose gold. Terry invited us to her (beautiful!) home in Fairfax and showed me her beautiful creations that were personalized for me and my wedding. I mean, she already had proofs in hand before we even chose her for her services! Oh my gosh they were so gorgeous I had the hardest time choosing which one was going to be my paper motif- but one perfect design incorporated my wedding flowers, the rose gold accents and the beautiful dark purple base. She customized the font to more of my husband's taste and even did the digital addressing and assembly of our invitations! She also printed so many more details so that our wedding kept a cohesive theme- our escort posters, the menus, table numbers/anniversary cards, welcome bags, and even did custom Bible verse posters for our reception.
Terry deserves 10 stars because she also handled my mother, who turned into a Momzilla by the end of wedding planning. My mom would kill me for saying anything but Terry handled her like a professional and met all of her expectations. Terry also acted like my second mom throughout the process- supporting me while making sure every detail was perfect and executing everything flawlessly. She also stretched her "day of" services to include set up of my mom's over the top reception decorations the Friday before the wedding. She flawlessly led our rehearsal and ensured none of my bridal party ended up too inebriated to participate in wedding festivities the next day (she's clear about expectations) and brought us a yummy lunch on wedding day. She spent three hours with us going over the timeline to ensure all the vendors were on the same page and make sure that wedding day went smoothly. I love Terry-she is a wedding must have!!

Photo of added TOUCHES in Fairfax, VA - She set this up on Friday prior to our wedding!
Photo of added TOUCHES in Fairfax, VA - Tablescape and paper elements
Photo of added TOUCHES in Fairfax, VA - Invitation Suite
Photo of added TOUCHES in Fairfax, VA - Close up of the custom rose gold details
Photo of added TOUCHES in Fairfax, VA - Anniversary cards, placecards and menus!
Photo of added TOUCHES in Fairfax, VA - She set up everything here!!
Photo of added TOUCHES in Fairfax, VA - Custom favor tags
Photo of added TOUCHES in Fairfax, VA - Beautiful placecard and menus!
Photo of added TOUCHES in Fairfax, VA - Invitation proof