26 South Maple Ave. Suite 101, Marlton, NJ 08053 Map · Phone number

About ADC Photography

ADC Photography provides high end artistic wedding photography. Owner and photographer Janice Morse uses cutting edge technology and technique to create stunning wedding images. Offering contemporary and photojournalistic photography and a mixture of color, black and white and everything in between. She takes an unobtrusive approach to the day while capturing every moment.

Thank you for visitng my listing. What can I tell you about my work? Well, I love being creative. I love finding interesting angles and shots that other photographers might have never thought to take. I love seeing the groom's reaction the first time he sees his bride. I love catching Mom wiping a tear during the ceremony or your uncle Bobby breakdancing during the reception. I like to catch little things you might have missed while you're busy enjoying your day. I love it when a bride says "Wow, I didn't even see that during the wedding...so glad you got a photo of it!" What can I say, I'm a girl who likes details. So I pay attention to them while shooting, processing the images and creating your album. I ask for input and always bare it in mind when creating for you. My goal is to give you something that is your style with a little bit of my flare. Something you'll be able to look at and relive your wedding through time and time again. And a little something for your wall that makes people say "WOW".

Why settle for pictures when you can have art?
Serving all of New Jersey, Philadelphia and available for travel worldwide.

IMG 8032

lorrie · Married on 11/28/2008

great

Sent on 02/07/2009

Allison · Married on 09/26/2008

ADC Photography was a wonderful photography vendor. Whenever we had a question, we would always receive an answer in a timely manner. Janice Morse is creative, personable and down to earth. Overall, we were very impressed with all aspects of ADC Photography.

Sent on 12/04/2008

Rebecca · Married on 07/26/2008

Janice is such a talented photographer. She was so easy to work with. When I first saw her photographs online I knew that her creativity and attention to detail were just what we were looking for. She truly captured the elegance and playfulness of our wedding. The post-wedding slide show was amazing. I sent it to all of my friends and family. Every single person had something wonderful to say about the quality of the pictures. Each picture captured the emotions from that day, which was extremely special. Our wedding day went by like the blink of an eye. We were so lucky to have Janice to preserve our memories.

Sent on 08/18/2008