Cary, NC 27518 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Adams & Events

At Adams & Events, our talented, professional and well-rounded staff takes pride in each event we design, plan and execute. We are passionate about carrying through the details of an event from start to finish, no matter the level of service needed. We support our clients with honesty, integrity and respect. We consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life-changing events.

Find us on the Web at www.adamsandevents.com, email us at tracy@adamsandevents.com or call us at 919.656.6879. We look forward to helping YOU plan and execute a flawless event!

Follow Adams & Events on

Photos 25 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

39 Reviews for Adams & Events

Cherisse · Married on 10/17/2015

I met Tracy initially over the phone. She was one of the planners on my list to call the day I was researching wedding planners. The first time I spoke with her, a supposedly short conversation turned into an hour conversation. During that initial conversation she immediately calmed some of my worries about wedding planning and was so informative. Honestly after speaking with her the first time, I knew she was the perfect person to help me plan my wedding. I looked no further after one conversation with her. Tracy is very organized, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I have a very busy schedule and was living almost 2 hrs outside of Raleigh, NC when I was planning my wedding. However, despite my busy work schedule and my out of town residence, my wedding planning was a positive experience! I liked that she gave me a list of vendors to choose from when trying to decide who to use for photography, flowers, venues, etc. She is always thinking and has great insight due to her years of experience. My wedding was planned over the course of 6 months and she definitely would make sure I was keeping in mind time constraints that could hinder the planning process. I appreciated her keeping my budget in mind when coming up with ideas and selecting vendors. Her strategic wedding planning resulted in a wonderfully planned wedding. My wedding started on time and I loved that she came up with schedules for wedding weekend so that the wedding party understood where they needed to be and what time. She knows how to work out unexpected circumstances without it looking like a crisis. I thought my wedding ran very smoothly. My wedding day was beautiful! I have to say my wedding planner was a huge part of my special day turning out so nicely! I am so glad I found Tracy and I am glad she was a part of my wedding planning process!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • User5520981 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I chose Tracy for our "day of" coordination and cannot imagine what we would of done without her. Weeks leading up to the wedding day she was creating a wedding day timeline and contacting vendors making sure everyone was on the same page. The wedding day timeline she created was so detailed and covered any and everything. She was always super quick to respond to any questions I had and offered a lot of needed advice. The day of the wedding was a dream! Everything went SO SO smoothly and it's because of Tracy. We are so thankful for her and she really is the best of the best. You are the best Tracy!!

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • F

Felix · event on: 02/21/2015

Tracy did an outstanding job coordinating our Event despite the fact that I no longer live in Raleigh. She provided an excellent choice of venues, cators and accessories. I would strongly recommend bring your ideas for your Event to her and let her help you development the ideas into a wonderful experince for you and your guest

Sent on 03/28/2015

Adams & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lifestyle Limousine Company
    Lifestyle Limousine Company Wedding Limos

Tracy does a AWESOME job and you will be very happy with her. We have done a lot of weddings with her and all the brides tell us how easy she was to work with and how she is on top of everything. Give her a call you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. Tell her Heidi with Lifestyle Limousine Company told you to call.

• Radiant Beauty Makeup by Ashley
    Radiant Beauty Makeup by Ashley Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tracy of Adams & Events is a must hire for any special event. I've had the pleasure of working with her & seeing her in action. She is a calm, organized planner from beginning to end.

• The Lincoln Agency
    The Lincoln Agency Wedding Bands

Tracy Adams is always a joy to work with. I would recommend Tracy to deal with anything that I have going. ALWAYS get her for full service, because you will always get more than you ask for. She is honest and definitely will let you know if something isn't possible. They deliver everything they promise and more. I would highly recommend Adams and Events for any event that you would need a planner for!

• Cary, 27518 See on map