289 Front Ave. SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Map · Phone number

About Adam Bird, Photographer

For the last 10 years Adam Bird has perfected his ability to capture the decisive moment for a variety of people and publications. He is currently on contract for clients ranging from the New York Times and USA Today to Newsweek, shooting full time both in the U.S. and abroad.

It his is passion for storytelling that brings him to weddings. There are few events as emotional, important and life changing as the union of two people in marriage. Adam creates compelling, emotional images to share the memories of your wedding.

weddings03
weddings03
691f73a6eeafe8cb 1253569778020 weddings05
weddings02

7 Reviews for Adam Bird, Photographer

As a documentary filmmaker, I know good photography when I see it. I have hired Adam on numerous occasions for various professional shoots. He is simply the best creative professional (and person) I have ever worked with.

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/13/2011

Adam and his assistant Erik get 5.0 stars from me! I don't even have my wedding pictures back yet, but I am confident that they will be great based on my experience with Adam and Erik during our wedding. Snaffu's always happen during weddings and things are forgotten, but it's rare that the person to jump in is your photographer, and Adam did just that. Even something as small as me mentioning I was hungry, and Adam was there with a granola bar. : )
    Adam is very laid back, a quality that tends to decrease your stress on your day too. He is very "go with the flow", yet very professional, set with a plan. He is relaxing to work with and flexible with you and your plans. I can't wait to see my pictures, and would definitely suggest anyone in need of a photographer for any situation to work with Adam.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Alicia · Married on 04/01/2010

Our pictures were creative and will stand to be timeless. We did not want the typical pictures that everyone eventually wants to take down. Adam took pictures that were artistic and outstanding!

Sent on 10/15/2010

Adam Bird, Photographer FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• 6.25 Paper Studio
    6.25 Paper Studio Wedding Invitations

I have known Adam Bird for over 10 years and after working with him on projects throughout college, hired him to shoot my wedding in 2005. His understanding of the the technical details involved in photography & photo editing exceed that of any other photographer I've worked with. Adam has a high-energy personality and will get very excited about every job that comes his way, large or small. His photojournalism background gives him an eye for casual encounters, in the moment shots and a way with being non-obtrusive at your event. I continue to hire Adam for product shots, professional mugshots & look forward to family sessions in the future.

• Deep End Films
    Deep End Films Wedding Videographers

A true professional! Adam is a steal at his prices.

• Allison Bower Makeup Artist
    Allison Bower Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the honor of working with Adam Bird. He is so unbelievable organized and professional. He treats his crew with such respect. Adam is a genius at what he does. He pours his heart and soul into his work and the finished product is better then you could have imagined. He is worth every penny!

• 289 Front Ave. SW Grand Rapids, 49503 See on map
    By appointment only, please call or email for the most convenient time for you.