Actually Ashley Events

Bend, OR 97702 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Actually Ashley Events

Congratulations, you're engaged and planning a wedding!! Actually Ashley Events specializes in Day Of Coordination, Partial Planning, Full Service Wedding Coordination & LGBT weddings. We start with a complimentary consultation to see where you are in the planning process, engage in a next steps conversation, and get the party started.

With our homebase in beautiful Bend, we've had the honor of working at some of the most amazing resorts and venues in Central Oregon. Our Partial Planning Package is what we recommend to our destination wedding couples who are planning their wedding here in the high desert. It's more hands on then our simple yet sweet Day-Of Package and includes additional hours of planning services; To Do Checklists, budget support, limited design, etc. and can be tailored to where you need assistance the most.

Our Day-Of Package is ideal for the go-getter couple who really just needs someone to tie up loose ends a few months leading up to their wedding and being the go-to liaison on your big day. You get to relax and soak in the whole day knowing you're in good hands.

The Full Service Package is the ultimate wedding planning game changer. We make planning your wedding enjoyable as we listen to your vision, get a feel for your vibe of the day and hit the ground running. Design boards, budget assistance, and select vendors come together with just the right amount of thoughtful communication to bring your dream wedding to fruition.

We love our local and destination weddings and are happy to travel to help plan your wedding near and far.

Cheers!!

Actually Ashley Events 1
Actually Ashley Events 2
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/15/2018

Ashley made our dream wedding come to life

Ashley was a life saver. I hired her about 2 months out, I’m a teacher and thought 11 months was enough time to plan a wedding by myself. Yes, I know....I was naive. So, we hired Ashley as a month of coordinator to help with some planning and definitely the day of coordinating. I had a lot of big picture ideas but not really the real execution of my ideas and while working - I had too much on my plate. Ashley was seriously amazing. She was so knowledgeable and easy to work with. She had great ideas and asked all the questions I’d never even thought of. She coordinated with all the vendors and established a detailed timeline and gave that to vendors as well. I purchased most of my decor and told Ashley my general vision but gave her artistic power to set them up how she thinks would look best. It was beautiful, I was blown away by everything, and we couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Actually Ashley Events 3
    Actually Ashley Events 4

Actually Ashley Events's reply:

You are the sweetest, thank you so much Kristen! It was a pleasure working with you and Jimmy. I know he will keep you smiling and laughing for years to come.
    Cheers!

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

I hired Ashley as my day of wedding coordinator and was so happy with her professionalism and work. I live in Portland so we met once a few months prior to the wedding and that was enough to give her an idea of my vision. She kept everyone on task and organized during the rehearsal and on the wedding day I did not have to worry about any small detail as she had it taken care of without me even asking. The reception was fully decorated exactly how I had asked and everything was smooth on the wedding day. Worth the investment for sure. I would recommend Ashley to anyone getting married for better piece of mind!

Garrett · Married on 05/20/2017

Ashley was wonderful to work with! She made the day perfect, and stress free! I absolutely recommend having a day of coordinator, and Ashley was the perfect fit!

Actually Ashley Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Broken Top Club
    Broken Top Club Country Club Weddings

Ashley is always such a pleasure to work with. On time, professional, great with people, & a great eye for detail. Having her as your wedding coordinator is to truly have peace of mind throughout your entire wedding and enjoy your big day!

• Star Productions Entertainment Services
    Star Productions Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

If you are looking for an experienced, professional event designer and coordinator for your celebration...look no further!

• Bend, Oregon, 97702 See on map