10834 Burbank Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Action Audio And Visual

Action Audio and Visual has helped establish a creative cinematic approach to shooting wedding videos. Our quality in camera men, cameras, audio recording devices and lenses are all based in professional production.

We focus on a visual story of your wedding day and allow you re-visit your day. There is so much going on at your wedding event that it's nice to see all the details again. Our creative editing team helps to bring you videos at full version and cinematic highlight versions. Our highlight versions are stylist music videos that recap the precious moments of your wedding day.

• White Oak Studios

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

3 Reviews for Action Audio And Visual

catherine · Married on 07/07/2013

Jake and Action Audio and Visual were prompt, patient, and delivered a quality product

Sent on 08/09/2013

We had the best experience with Jake from Action Audio and Visual! They were so much fun to be with on our wedding day. Jake and his team made us feel so comfortable and helped us enjoy the day even more! He came up with such cool ideas for our video! And the best part was it didn't even feel like they were filming us which helped us stay natural and be ourselves! We highly recommend them for any event especially your wedding! :)

Sent on 08/09/2013

Brandy · Married on 04/20/2013

I highly recommend Jake to video your special day. Being a film producer, I was very concerned about picking a videographer because I was very particular on how I envisioned the experience and video professionally and creatively. Yet, as a bride I was very self-conscious being on the other end of the camera and I wanted to let go of the reigns.

When I met Jake he disappeared my concerns because not only he is super nice and laid-back, he has the film production background (and lingo) I can relate to and has the cinematic vision I wanted. I immediately entrusted him with executing my vision and allowed him to do what he does best.

During the day of wedding Jake and his team were so great with me and the wedding party. He made sure to get as much footage of us getting ready and right after the ceremony outside near the beach. The experience was so much fun!

So far I received the 'Precious Moment's" trailer to a song he suggested, it blew my mind. It was brilliantly executed, he picked a song that was perfect for me and my husband's experience throughout the whole wedding. He was able to capture moments of 'The Good Life' that my husband and I will forever cherish.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Action Audio And Visual FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• 10834 Burbank Blvd North Hollywood, 91601 See on map
    Monday 8:30am to 6pm Tuesday—Friday 9am to 6pm Saturday 10am to 2pm Closed Sunday