Holly Springs, NC 27540 Map · Phone number

About Across The Pond DJ Entertainment

With Across The Pond DJ Entertainment, you will always receive the dependability and experience you expect, along with the professionalism you deserve. We strive to consistently offer the finest and most professional service at the most affordable price.

Face to face consultations are available for every Bride so the music can be selected by you and unlimited song requests are always offered.

Your wedding should be the most special day of your life, and Across The Pond DJ Entertainment would be honored to be a part of that special day.

Follow Across The Pond DJ Entertainment on

Wedding reception
17b06b7f40b7c067 1463157114575 1218940217191874683106856263892420074836766o

9 Reviews for Across The Pond DJ Entertainment

chelsea · Married on 09/03/2016

Kate was awesome. I have received numerous compliments from my wedding guests about how great she was and all the wonderful music she played. We heard all the music we wanted and nothing that we didn't.

I had been creating a list for months of songs I wanted to hear at the wedding. I sent her my list a couple weeks prior to the wedding, and emailed her sometimes multiple times a day with songs to add or remove or change. I even made some changes only a day before and she was so wonderful and accommodating.

My husband and I heard all our favorite songs on our wedding day. We got to dance to all the ridiculous music we loved with our college friends. She founds even some obscure stuff I'd requested. The spaces between our personal selections were filled with crowd pleasers for every age and generation. It really set the mood and the atmosphere for our wedding to exactly how we imagined it.

As an Emcee she is just as amazing and so flexible. There were several time I asked her to make announcements about group photos and as soon as I asked her it was being done, no problem. A couple of our friends coordinated with her and surprised us with The Hora and lifted us up on chairs. We had a blast. Kate is wonderful. She gave us our ultimate wedding soundtrack. I even have friends and family asking me for copies. Not kidding.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Larry and Sue · Married on 05/07/2016

As parents of the bride, we were extremely pleased with Kate as our DJ. She arrived on time, played a vast variety of music for all ages. We would not hesitate to use her again.

Sent on 05/13/2016
  • April

April · Married on 05/07/2016

Kate is AWESOME!!!! She was such a fun and professional person from day one. She played a variety of music for everyone to dance too and kept the party going right up till the end of the night. Could not of asked for a better DJ! She played everything we asked for and the cost of her services were a steal! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Award

Across The Pond DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• Happily Ever After
    Happily Ever After Wedding Planners

Kate with Across the Pond DJ is stellar! She is funny, laid back, yet professional! She will make sure your event goes accordingly and does a wonderful job emceeing as well as playing the music you desire to hear not only for formalities, but for the party as well. Very reliable! We love working with Kate!

• Holly Springs, 27540 See on map
    9198022836 (Phone number)
    9198022836 (Other Phone Number)