1224 Quincy St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About acowsay cinema

We build highly edited, stylistic short films of your day. Our goal is to craft a unique story that reveals the feeling and emotion of both your wedding and the celebration.

Our vignettes are easy to share with friends and family and couples tell us they love watching them over and over. We provide a presentation of the vows and events of the day in an included full feature film, with the option to purchase the raw footage on an external hard drive.

Cinematography starts at $4800

Contact for availability. We travel worldwide.

acowsay.com | 612 244 3597

menu

• Videos 6

8 Reviews for acowsay cinema

Roclyn · Married on 09/12/2015

I highly recommend Acowsay Weddings! Tyler is amazing at what he does shooting and putting together videos that show the story and emotion behind your big day. We had our ceremony on the North Shore and the shots he got with the drone were absolutely stunning! So nice and never felt intrusive in any way on the big day. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the video, it was by far our best investment and look forward to re-watching it for years to come! As most people say, the day goes by so quick it's nice to be able to relive the whole experience over and over again, so hiring a videographer is a must I think!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Tyler at Acowsay was amazing! He's incredibly dedicated to his work, and even went to our venue a few days early to scout shots. He's an incredibly friendly guy who puts out a great product. His shots even inspired our photographer to try and get his angles!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Karissa · Married on 06/14/2014

Working with Tyler was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding! Tyler sort of fell into our laps as a suggestion from a friend, and I am so glad it worked out! He made it such a comfortable experience. He was full of ideas and totally understood what we were looking for! He is incredible talented. I couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our day. I was not sure if I was going to get video for my wedding day, but I can honestly say it was the best decision I made. I would HIGHLY recommend Acowsay!

Sent on 09/28/2014

acowsay cinema Pricing

acowsay cinema Price Rates

acowsay cinema FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

Real Weddings

• Joe & Jen Photography
    Joe & Jen Photography Wedding Photographers

When clients ask us to recommend a videographer to work in conjunction with our wedding photography, we immediately recommend Tyler / Acowsay. He is extremely knowledgeable about the industry, and has an intuition about people that becomes clear the minute you view his work. However, what most sets Tyler apart is his genuinely kind personality. Bottom line: he's someone you'd absolutely want around you on your wedding day.

• 1224 Quincy St. NE Minneapolis, 55413 See on map
    6122443597 (Other Phone Number)
    6122443597 (Fax Number)