Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Achikian Goldsmiths

Specializing in custom-made jewelry

Achikian Goldsmiths is proud to provide a wide range of beautiful bridal jewelry to either make or help you find the "perfect match" to celebrate this most special occasion!

Specializing in custom made jewelry, we can help you design wedding bands for you and your fiancé in any combination of metals: 14K or 18K gold, or platinum. We also stock a large selection of classic and unique wedding bands, in other metals, such as titanium, palladium, and tungsten, as well as designs by Benchmark.

We can show you wedding bands with or without diamonds, made to be a perfect match for your engagement ring, your taste, and your budget.

Mention you found us on Weddingwire.com and save 20% on your purchase of wedding bands or print out this coupon.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Achikian Goldsmiths on

15 Reviews for Achikian Goldsmiths

Custom Wed. Bands (1)
Designer Wed. Bands (1)

ACHIKIAN GOLDSMITHS is the jeweler for your wedding needs because of their AFFORDABLE PRICES and OUTSTANDING customer service. I have had multiple visits for various reasons and every time I have been impressed by their FRIENDLY staff, ACCOMMODATING nature, and expertise. ACHIKIAN GOLDSMITHS made a great first impression at a Bridal Show where despite crowds of people, the vendor spent time with my fiancée and me, helping us measure our ring sizes and showing us different products. I visited the store and have been pleased with their competitive rates and craftsmanship on ring RESIZING and ring APPRAISALS. Not to mention their kind offer to clean and polish my engagement ring every time I visit! Furthermore, after hours of contemplating about which GROOM’s WEDDING BAND to buy in their store, they happily made a special order from a catalog and only asked for half down to place the order. I am a satisfied customer and will be returning for future jewelry needs at ACHIKIAN GOLDSMITHS.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Designer Wed. Bands

We looked for wedding rings everywhere -- all the major chains. When it comes to the chain jewelry stores, you get the same treatment wherever you go: dapper, young salespeople try to charm you into buying what is basically the same ring you saw in the last store. Then Achikian was recommended to us. We got prompt, professional attention as soon as we went in. It's a small shop where they do the work on-site, which we liked. My husband found a unique, yet conservative gold band -- just what he was looking for. It was ordered promptly, but a mistake was made on the order. So they rushed a second one and we got it just in time. My ring had to be modified to fit my engagement ring. It was comforting to know that my engagement ring would remain on-site, and that the owner would be the one working on it. The match-up was perfect, and together my wedding and engagement rings look gorgeous. The prices are very reasonable and the service is excellent. If you want personalized attention and quality design, definitely try Achikian.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

I found this jeweler at a bridal show at George Mason and after searching all of the bigger jewelry stores for a wedding band that I liked and matched my engagement ring band enough, I decided to try them out and was pleasantly surprised. They provided personal service, was a lot better value for your money than the other places and my wedding band was a near perfect match to my engagement band which I couldn't find a good match for anywhere else. Would definitely recommend them and already have to another engaged friend!

Profile Picture User3510189, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1397931740937
220x220 sq 1405094212086 ken
220x220 sq 1405094341877 kenand maral

1 ENDORSEMENT
A most charming shop in Vienna with many stunningly beautiful and unique pieces of jewelry!

140 Church St NW, Vienna, VA 22180   See On Map