Achikian Goldsmiths

140 Church St NW, Vienna, VA 22180 Map · Phone number

About Achikian Goldsmiths

Achikian Goldsmiths is proud to provide a wide range of beautiful bridal jewelry to either make or help you find the "perfect match" to celebrate this most special occasion!

Specializing in custom made jewelry, we can help you design wedding bands for you and your fiancé in any combination of metals: 14K or 18K gold, or platinum. We also stock a large selection of classic and unique wedding bands, in other metals, such as titanium, palladium, and tungsten, as well as designs by Benchmark.

We can show you wedding bands with or without diamonds, made to be a perfect match for your engagement ring, your taste, and your budget.

Mention you found us on Weddingwire.com and save 20% on your purchase of wedding bands or print out this coupon.

Follow Achikian Goldsmiths on

Smoky quartz & diamond earrings
Smoky quartz & diamond earrings

15 Reviews for Achikian Goldsmiths

Morgan · Married on 07/23/2016

ACHIKIAN GOLDSMITHS is the jeweler for your wedding needs because of their AFFORDABLE PRICES and OUTSTANDING customer service. I have had multiple visits for various reasons and every time I have been impressed by their FRIENDLY staff, ACCOMMODATING nature, and expertise. ACHIKIAN GOLDSMITHS made a great first impression at a Bridal Show where despite crowds of people, the vendor spent time with my fiancée and me, helping us measure our ring sizes and showing us different products. I visited the store and have been pleased with their competitive rates and craftsmanship on ring RESIZING and ring APPRAISALS. Not to mention their kind offer to clean and polish my engagement ring every time I visit! Furthermore, after hours of contemplating about which GROOM’s WEDDING BAND to buy in their store, they happily made a special order from a catalog and only asked for half down to place the order. I am a satisfied customer and will be returning for future jewelry needs at ACHIKIAN GOLDSMITHS.

I found this jeweler at a bridal show at George Mason and after searching all of the bigger jewelry stores for a wedding band that I liked and matched my engagement ring band enough, I decided to try them out and was pleasantly surprised. They provided personal service, was a lot better value for your money than the other places and my wedding band was a near perfect match to my engagement band which I couldn't find a good match for anywhere else. Would definitely recommend them and already have to another engaged friend!

I am IN LOVE with the wedding band that Ken made for me!! I have a vintage looking engagement ring that has a halo. Since straight wedding bands didn't look right, i knew i needed a custom wedding band to match my vintage engagement ring! We went to Jared's and other big name jewelry stores to get a quote for how much it would cost. Achikian charged about half the price and gave a millions times better service. I HIGHLY recommend them! We also ordered my fiances wedding band through them. We still need to get them engraved ( a complimentary service).

Achikian Goldsmiths FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 140 Church St NW Vienna, VA 22180 See on map
    8008834044 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm Closed Sunday & Monday