614 Derby St, Raymore, MO 64083 Map · Phone number
1 review

About ACE's Snap Shots LLC

We are a family owned an operatee business that caters to the "Bride's on a budget!!"  We are not out to make a ton of money, we do this purely for the enjoyment and fun of the business!!  We work with our brides on pricing and packages to make sure they get the best deal in town!

My wife and I run this business and will be at every event that we book.  However, we may not see much of her in the next few months, we're having baby #2 on June 28th!  But, I will be at every event working the booth by myself or with a partner that we've paired with (whom is a best friend of mine!).

All-in-all, we just want you to have a booth at your special event.  They are a blast and no one is ever disappointed to see a photo booth at an event!

Follow ACE's Snap Shots LLC on

logo 4x ace
logo 4x cropped

1 Reviews for ACE's Snap Shots LLC

Areke · Married on 09/24/2016

We booked Ace's for our wedding and they provided a photobook and attendants for the guestbook. They were great with our guests and we absolutely loved our guestbook. The attendants saved a photostrip of every shot we (bride and groom) were in so that we didn't have to keep track of strips on our big night. Craig (the owner) was super responsive throughout the process. Definitely would recommend Ace's to friends!

Sent on 12/28/2016

• Highlights Studios
    Highlights Studios Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with ACE's at a bridal show I hosted in the spring, they were friendly and professional and the guests LOVED their booth. I look forward to working with them again at future shows.

• 614 Derby St Raymore, 64083 See on map
    8169203800 (Phone number)
    Location of (ACE's Snap Shots LLC)

ACE's Snap Shots LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does ACE's Snap Shots LLC offer?

ACE's Snap Shots LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does ACE's Snap Shots LLC offer for wedding events?

ACE's Snap Shots LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend ACE's Snap Shots LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

ACE's Snap Shots LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.