162 Joyce Court, Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number

About Accessory To The Bride

Accessory to the Bride is a full service wedding and event planning company. We are a sister duo who specialize in budget weddings, unique venues, and providing full accessibility to the couples and clients we work with. Our number one priority is our client and ensuring that on your special day, the only thing you have to worry about is saying "I do."

Many years before we started up this company were spent coordinating weddings for our best friends and friends-of-friends. We quickly found that there was nothing more gratifying than watching two people commit themselves to each other and knowing that we helped make that possible. More importantly, we were there to allow them to truly be in the moment. We provide a service that ensures peace of mind - and there's nothing more important to us than exactly that.

Contact us today for a free consultation. We're happy to meet you in person to discuss all the details of your event and customize a package specifically to your needs.

Follow Accessory To The Bride on

fvd 0251
fvd 0276
fvd 0292

11 Reviews for Accessory To The Bride

Accessory to the Bride was absolutely, undeniably amazing. They saved my wedding, literally. Without them the event would not have been possible (again, I'm being quite literal). My event company completely dropped the ball and Accessory to the Bride picked up the ball and kept it rolling with professionalism and courtesy. I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with them. I will DEFINITELY use them in the future.

Valerie · Married on 09/19/2014

I cannot even put into words how THANKFUL I am that I hired Accessory to the Bride as our day of coordinator for our wedding! Rachael was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, always responding right away to e-mails and meeting with me to review details whenever it was needed. When it came to the wedding day, Rachael and her sister did such a fabulous job putting all of my DIY visions together and bringing everything to life for us! I cried when I saw the reception area they decorated because it was PERFECT. Rachael and her sister were very attentive throughout the wedding day and ensured that everything went smoothly. My wedding day was the best day of my life, and I have Accessory to the Bride to thank for putting it all together and being amazing at what they do!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Accessory To The Bride's reply:

Valerie - My sister and I could not stop smiling at your wedding (except the part where the Best Man had us in tears along with him!) We loved all the special details you incorporated into your day from the gorgeous flowers in antique bottles to the amazing food truck and NoRa's cupcakes. I will never hear "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" again and not think of you two! We hope you'll call us when you celebrate all your major milestones because we know you'll have so many together. We wish you two all the best and Thank you so kindly for the fantastic review!

Lorinda · Married on 06/18/2016

We hired Accessory to the Bride for day of coordinating. Rachael was fabulous and knowing that she was there took all the burden off of us to make last minute decisions, think about where everyone was, and to insure that all was done on time. It was well worth the expense to have someone there who was focused on the bride and groom and making sure they had a fabulous time. We did. Everything was perfect on our wedding day and that was in large part to Rachael and her team. There was one small hiccup with the flowers - they took care of it immediately. There were surprises to be coordinated - they made sure the groom was surprised. There was an overly complicated bustle - handled it. There was even a mid-evening dress tear - no problem. I highly recommend A to the B (which should be A to the Z) for your event planning.

Accessory To The Bride FAQ

• Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace
    Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Rachel and the Accessory to the Bride team for a rehearsal and wedding that took place in Mystic. They were a joy to work with, all very professional and organized! Highly recommend!

• 162 Joyce Court Milford, CT 06460 See on map