Austin, TX 78758 Map · Phone number

About Accentuate Events

Accentuate Events (AE) exists to prove a wedding planner/event coordinator is a necessity, rather than a frivolous expense. AE works to provide you the ability to enjoy your event by handling the stressful aspects of the planning and execution process, with an understanding of your budget restrictions. AE is more than planning and execution—we conduct extensive research and offer vendor connections, experience and resources to help each client get the most value for each dollar. Your event will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail, creativity, style and personality—altogether creating an extraordinary reflection of you.

cd6b59a6dc9e4ea1 1524032724 d222e0b83c10545d 1524032723 67b9c69440f9cc8d 152403
Wedding reception setup
cd6b59a6dc9e4ea1 1524032724 d222e0b83c10545d 1524032723 67b9c69440f9cc8d 152403

1 Reviews for Accentuate Events

Heather · Married on 10/04/2014

I absolutely loved them! Jan and Leslie were extremely easy, very responsive, communicative and on point! Important for planners/coordinators. We used them for the day of and helping with the timeline. I knew what I wanted and they made it happened. They answered all my questions and help me make decisions I wasn't sure of along the way. Jan was great about following up when she needed answers, as I'm a procrastinator, so that really help me kept on track. She's also a great problem solver. It seemed like anything I started to stress about before the big day, she had at least 2 answers/options to help solve that problem. There ended up being construction and the road was hard to find, they gathered up left over material and put out a sign in no time. They have great packages with affordable & flexible prices, without sacrificing quality.. I feel like a billboard, but I would recommend them to anyone. If you need to save on some if their services that you may already have covered, they are great to work with your budget and needs! I think the key to having it all go over easily is having two people on site the day of. I worked with Jan as my main POC, but had them both at the wedding coordinating the activities. Leslie was well prepped and in the know as well. A two for one deal, it was perfect. The wedding was as smooth as a wedding could possibly get (in my opinion at least) several people said they were so surprised to see me (the bride) so calm and collective .. no awkward moments or emergencies, lol! I felt they really wanted to be there, be involved and make sure I didn't have anything to worry about. I'm grateful for their hard work, customer and quality service!

Sent on 10/06/2014