Accents Event Planning

2110 W Burnside St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Map · Phone number

About Accents Event Planning

There is more to the event planning process than finding the best vendors for your needs; planning and design pitfalls need to be avoided to create a seamless event. Consultants at ACCENTS Event Planning & Rentals are trained to listen and work with you, creating that picture perfect event. Our consultants take your dream concept and capture your personal décor style, bringing your dream to reality.

With ACCENTS Event Planning & Rentals different packages, you receive the best pricing, décor concepts and professional design services to make your special occasion even more perfect. Call ACCENTS today to schedule your consultation.

• It's Your Day Events and Rentals
  • Hitch Studio
  • Plan to Party
  • Just Love Event & Design

2 Reviews for Accents Event Planning

Jill · Married on 08/09/2008

Accents did a wonderful job of decorating our reception! I was able to rent everything I needed from them which was very helpful. They came in the morning of the wedding and decorated, and they also came back towards the end of the dance and cleaned everything up! They saved me a ton of work and stress! They were very easy to work with and really helped me with decorative ideas. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2008

Josh · Married on 02/21/2009

Probably the best company you could find to plan your wedding.They supplied all of the things we needed for our wedding.They worked very hard for us and it was well worth the money we paid.

Sent on 11/21/2009

• 2110 W Burnside St Sioux Falls, SD, 57105 See on map
    Location of (Accents Event Planning)