Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Absolutely Events

Experience an ABSOLUTELY amazing day!

Experience an ABSOLUTELY amazing day!

Absolutely Events specializes in custom wedding planning, design and coordination.

{Serving Southern California and beyond!}

Congratulations!!!  This is such an exciting time in life for you, your fiance, your families, and friends!  I genuinely hope that you enjoy every second of your celebration and the days leading up to it!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my page and browse a bit.  I hope that you find something inspiring in the gallery of a few of the weddings I’ve been so lucky to be a part of, or that you get some preliminary questions answered on your journey to potentially giving yourselves the gift of a professional wedding planner.  And it truly is a gift!   You will hopefully have someone to help in minimizing your stress, maximizing your bliss, and providing the highly personalized planning and coordination services that every couple deserves on their big day.  Someone to help ensure that your event flows seamlessly and is unique and personal to your vision.  Someone to allow you to feel like a guest at your own wedding!

I understand that the responsibility of outside demands and expectations, coupled with the stressful financial burden of an event, can sometimes get in the way of the enjoyment of planning and experiencing your event. I believe that the planning of your special occasion shouldn’t preclude the events of your daily life. I would love nothing more than to help in making the planning of your celebration fun, exciting, organized, and stress-free!

Not only do I strongly believe in my and my team's abilities and passion, I feel it is essential that you work with someone you trust and that you feel understands you and your unique vision.  Relationships are everything. Let’s turn your vision into a reality together!

Please feel free to contact me at angie@absolutelyevents.net or at 619.929.5501 to chat about your wedding and schedule a complimentary initial consultation.  I would love to hear from you!

Also, please add my e-mail to your “safe” list so that my response won’t get sent to spam.  :)

Congratulations and thank you again!

Angie Metts

Owner, Founder Wedding Planner

Absolutely Events

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: San Diego

Follow Absolutely Events on

23 Reviews for Absolutely Events

My husband and I were married at the Valentino Estate in Rancho Santa Fe on September 27th, 2014. Absolutely Events went above and beyond to ensure that it was one of the best days of our lives. I simply can't say enough about Angie Metts and her team!

We had the pleasure of working with Angie in the months leading up to our wedding. She was gracious enough to meet with us in person for an initial consultation, helped coordinate a tasting, answered dozens of emails and conducted several conference calls to iron out all the details of our big day. And there were many! But what could have been an overwhelming process (especially because we were planning our wedding from 100's of miles away) was made easy and enjoyable thanks to Angie's incredible attention to detail, professionalism, fantastic personality and wonderful sense of humor. All the details would have made my head spin, but Angie and the Absolutely Events posse made our wedding feel perfectly choreographed like a performance.

I don't think Angie quite knew what she was getting into with us, because we aren't your traditional couple (we're gay) and are kind of crazy (we think this is a good thing). Angie happily took our craziness in stride and worked with us to create a wedding that truly felt like us -- an event that captured our personalities, while also celebrating our love for each other and our family and friends.

It's evident that Angie loves what she does, because her energy is infectious. Throughout our time working together, we came to love Angie and her team and feel like we've gained friends for life. We can't recommend Absolutely Events highly enough for your wedding or special event!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Angie with Absolutely Events is AMAZING. I loved working with her!!! She is very organized, flexible, fun but professional, and most importantly she makes sure you get what YOU want out of your wedding. I strongly recommend her!

Profile Picture Alissa, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Angie is everything you need and could ever ask for in a wedding coordinator. My husband and I worked with Angie for almost a year and I cannot say how happy we are that we found her. She did month of planning for us and I don't know what I would have done without her. She was there to help with small questions and was able to help me figure out what I wanted with the big ones as well. From linens to flowers and all of our stationary, Angie helped me bring everything together to create the most beautiful wedding. She is beyond organized, detail oriented, and just fabulous to work with.

The day of the wedding was perfect, no stress, no rushing. Angie and her team handled everything for us and put me, my husband, and our families at ease. We all couldn't stop talking about how thankful we were to have had Angie there!

Every bride needs a coordinator to help her through this process and from my experience every bride needs Angie! She was so amazing with my mom and I when we couldn't decide on options and she was able to get us to figure out what we were really looking for and to agree on it!!!

The ABSOLUTE best

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1523387244 7011fa052ab98a9d 1388464097572 kennyjanelle051

Active Military Discount!

Redeem In-Store
We are so thankful for our military men and women and their service! Absolutely Events is happy to provide a discount to our active military brides and grooms!
#WWe2d910af717f3666

9 ENDORSEMENTS
WE have had the pleasure of working with Angie for her events on numerous occasions and it is always a great day when we are on one of her events as we know that everything is going to run just peachy! As a transportation vendor we see if things are not running smoothly or if they are on point and with Angie things are always on point, she always has a smile on her face and she is a pleasure to be around. Its always a pleasure and a great day with Angie and Absolutely Events on the job. Thank you for assisting in making our jobs easier!

Angie did a wonderful job as our day of coordinator. In fact, she went far and beyond what we had contracted her to do. Unfortunately, due to an unforeseen circumstance we were not able to follow up with Angie on a lot of things for actual day. In fact, we had to have a impromptu wedding which we had requested her to coordinate at the last minute and she had no hesitation and was there with all smiles. All we had was one meeting and with all the information she had, she pretty much got everything organised that day. She was such a great help and on top of things! Angie is a genuine person who really cares about what she does and her clients. Bring a fellow wedding vendor its definitely a pleasure working with her. Thanks so much Angie for all your support and great work!

Angie is a fantastic person to work with. She is very organized and hands on. She makes everyone around her feel comfortable and ease. I am always thrilled to work with her and know that the orders will be correct and the bride will be pleased with her skills and warm personality.

We love working with Angie, she is very organized and efficient!

Angie is such a pleasure to work with! As a fellow wedding professional, when I know that a wedding I am doing is one of Angie's, I know I can relax and only need to focus on my job, my specific responsibilities, as she's taking care of the rest. The communication from her is terrific, and I always have the details I need for the weddings I do with her. And she is an absolute pleasure as a person - so easy-going, so sweet, so supportive - but you know she can be tough when she has to be! I definitely recommend you get in touch and work with Angie!

Events