Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Absolute Media Productions

We artistically craft luxury wedding films while providing unparalleled attention to detail and exquisite cinematography.  Our award winning films are as versatile as our clientele.

Our paramount storytelling abilities, in conjunction with our distinctive editing style, allow us to preserve all of the emotion of your wedding on film in an elegant fashion worthy of an heirloom.  Please view our samples on the theatre page of our website, taking note of our versatility - as you will find each demo different in tone and overall effect.

We believe in tailoring our offerings and stylistic approaches to exceed your expectations, helping you to remember your dream wedding and capture every beautiful memory.  Thank you for visiting, and enjoy!

Best wishes,
--Damon & Denise Dietz

9 Reviews for Absolute Media Productions

I sort of had to force my husband into letting me get a videographer for our wedding, but I'm so glad he said yes! It was so great working with Damon and his wife. They just kind of hung out in the background and did their thing - we hardly even noticed they were there. Even my guests were commenting after the wedding about how professional they were and how they were able to dance and have a good time without the videographers (or photographers) getting in the way.
    We haven't received our wedding video yet, but based on the clips on their website I know Damon will do an excellent job. Can't wait to see it!!
    **UPDATE**
    We got our video and LOVED it!! They captured so many great moments and the editing was flawless (even the packaging was beautiful!). I watched it with my parents last night and they really enjoyed it too. Great job!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Mike · Married on 12/03/2011

We hired Absolute Media Productions on a recommendation from our photographers, and we were not disappointed. Damon was a pleasure to work with - he & his team made it seem like they weren't even there. Our video truly captured all of the great moments of the day. We couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!

If they're available, hire Absolute Media Productions!

Sent on 06/19/2012

stephanie · Married on 05/21/2011

We loved Damon-our video came out amazing! It was so fun to see the highlight video on facebook while we were on our honeymoon too.

Sent on 06/02/2012

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Absolute Media Productions 1
    Donation to Favorite Charity - All Sales From This Wedding Wire Promotion
    In an effort to create awareness, and do our part in giving back to the community, we will donate 1% of every package sold to the charity of our clients' choosing. To view our packages, visit www.AbsoluteMediaProductions.com. If no charity is selected, we will make a donation to a charity in which we support, including CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia), The United Way, or The Lance Armstrong Foundation. Our goal is to create awe inspiring, artistic wedding films, while contributing to a greater purpose.

• LoRusso Studios
    LoRusso Studios Wedding Photographers

Damon's wedding films are so beautiful and artistic and he is terrific to work with!

• VeroLuce Photography
    VeroLuce Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply put---the best! Fun, creative, intense and talented. Working with Damon is always a pleasure. I am always impressed with his final product and he is always filled with ideas and concepts he is excited to try. Not only is Damon a vendor I refer to my clients, but he is someone I have hired to personally film my personal and professional events. With my reputation on the line, I will only refer the best to my clients and want the best representation of my business as possible so choosing a cinematographer is an easy choice for me. Guaranteed to exceed your expectations!

• The Finishing Touch
    The Finishing Touch Wedding Planners

We 'absolutely' LOVE working with Absolute Media Productions! Damon and his team are true professionals and have an amazing eye for cinematography. AMP does a phenomenal job capturing all of elements of the wedding day and recreating it on film in a unique way. By choosing Absolute Media Productions to film your wedding, you are certainly making the best choice!