Lutz, FL 33558 Map · Phone number

About Absolute Entertainment

Located in the Tampa Bay area with over a decade of experience, AE is a cutting edge DJ and lighting company. Please contact us today for your personal meeting.

WeddingPictures263
IMG 0350
IMG 0370
IMG 0378
IMG 0390
WeddingPictures263

3 Reviews for Absolute Entertainment

Mackenzie · Married on 03/07/2009

I and my guest danced their hearts out at our wedding and its all because these guys kept the party hoppin!
    Even during dinner, they had unique songs that everyone knew keeping the mood fun, light and just perfect!
    They have a fantastic set up too, with lights, and MC-ing the night for the most important parts of the receiption.
    I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Elaine · Married on 06/07/2008

The were very energetic and fun. They planned everything perfectly.

Sent on 01/16/2009

Kathryn · Married on 11/16/2007

Our wedding day came to life because of Absolute Entertainment! They provided the music for both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. They helped us select the perfect music by providing us with various versions of the same songs for our ceremony to make sure we had exactly what we wanted! Our reception was worry-free because Absolute Entertainment took care of everything! They were on-top of when to do announcements, special dances, toasts, cake-cutting, etc. Not only did they make sure that all of the special events we requested happened during our reception, but they paired them with the most appropriate music and created the perfect atmosphere for each moment! And talk about a FANTASTIC PARTY!!! The lights and equipment they provided during our reception ROCKED! I felt like I was in a music video! I was one of those brides who NEVER left the dance floor because I was loving every song they played!! And my husband who does not like to dance, danced like there was no tomorrow! You cannot go wrong with Absolute Entertainment!

Sent on 11/28/2008

Award

• VHVIDEO.COM
    VHVIDEO.COM Wedding Videographers

These guys ROCK! We love Absolute Entermainment and I know you will too. They have everything to keep your party going from lights, Fog/Smoke effects to bubbles. You have to call Chris and Matt TODAY!

• Lutz, 33558 See on map
    8132458411 (Other Phone Number)