2603 Camino Ramon Ste 200, San Ramon, CA 94583 Map · Phone number

About Absolute Celebrations Catering

Absolute Celebrations Catering is a San Ramon, California-based catering company that specializes in providing service for wedding events. This catering service is all about providing fun, flexible and flavorful service for events all over the Bay Area and San Francisco. Absolute Celebrations Catering is here to provide catering that matches your style and sensibility.

Cuisine
Absolute Celebrations Catering offers a wide variety of cuisine styles. The catering company is able to meet couples and guest's dietary needs, such as gluten-free, lactose-free, organic, vegan, vegetarian and no pork. Some of their cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Mediterranean
  • Spanish
  • Thai
  • Southern

Absolute Celebrations Catering specializes in customized menus and providing ideas to give your wedding catering and entertainment a special twist that adds to the uniqueness of your event! Some of their catering services include:

• Buffet

4th of july 9

34 Reviews for Absolute Celebrations Catering

Autumn · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing food!

I’ve had the pleasure of working with this caterer (I work at a wedding venue). So when it was my turn to be a bride, I knew they would do an amazing job. They exceeded my expectations. The food is always amazing, everyone loved their taco bar. They were on time and extremely responsive and helpful!

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

One word: PERFECT. My guests raved about the food and presentation!! Claudia and her team were so amazing throughout the whole process, frame selecting the passed appitizers down to the decoration of the cake table with tarts from absolute celebrations. If you are looking for the professionals, great food and service then this is your place! 100 percent recommend!

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

If you want great food with a great price tag, excellent customer service, the utmost professionalism, as well as someone who actually responds to every message you send (I seriously had the worst luck with potential vendors not responding to me for months), this is the caterer for you!!!

We worked with Cleodia and she is absolutely fantastic. The servers and bartender were perfectly charming, too. Cleodia helped us figure out how much food we needed to serve (we went the appetizer route) and she did the same with our bar/alcohol. We were able to provide our own booze, and she even gave us a grocery list to make sure we'd have enough to last the event based on how much people typically drink. We planned this wedding out of state so all of our contact was through email (except initial phone call!) and any time I sent an email, she responded within the day (typically just a couple hours!). Absolutely amazing. I was beginning to look into rental vendors so I asked her what tables we needed to provide, and she offered their services to cover everything we needed so we wouldn't have to include yet another vendor. Very smart and considerate of both her business AND me! :)

The food was absolutely amazing. I know it's my own wedding but I've been to quite a few weddings... best wedding food I've ever had. Our guests said the same! We did the mushroom and pulled pork sliders, the beef hand pies, the caprese skewers, and had veggie/fruit/cheese plates available, with dessert being creme brulee and chocolate mousse. Every appetizer and dessert was consistent and very well-made.

It was great to see Cleodia on-site on the day of our wedding. She regularly checked in on my husband and I throughout the event and would get us anything we needed: napkins, food, water, even a drink from the bar. It was amazing service. We had some food and desserts leftover, and they packaged it up for us to take home with us!

Absolute Celebrations Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, French, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• McCauley Estate Vineyards
    McCauley Estate Vineyards Winery Weddings

Absolutely delicious! My favorite part is their unique style of presentaion. Cleodia is professional, kind and wonderful to work with.

• 2603 Camino Ramon, Ste 200 San Ramon, CA 94583 See on map