430 Eisenhower Lane North, Lombard, IL 60148 Map · Phone number

About Abricoe Designs

Abricoe Designs is a full service event studio that offers an in-house floral design studio, decor elements, linen rentals, and lighting options for our social and corporate clients.

Follow Abricoe Designs on

EveningMandap
abricoeclearycwktl0236
bridal bouquet iv
Abricoe Designs
Large style centerpiece with floral, crystals, a hint of willows atop a unique glass vase
Decor pieces for Ceremony backdrop
img1278
img1280
img1288
Abricoe Designs
Custom designed Mandap and striking aisle pillars with floral atop to create an elegant ceremony...
Sangeet
EveningMandap
abricoeclearycwktl0236

15 Reviews for Abricoe Designs

Shree · Married on 09/03/2017

Abricoe was our first choice for my sister's wedding as Zeena and her team did a fabulous job with my wedding (people still talk about it 5 years later). Although we did not end up going with Abricoe, both Forrest and Zeena were fun and great to work with during our process. Their ideas are elegant and timeless, and the flowers are beautiful. I would highly recommend any bride to call up Abricoe to be guaranteed a beautiful wedding/reception, with no hassles or worries.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Abricoe Designs's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review. Although we did not get to work together on this beautiful wedding we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

CarrieAnn · Married on 04/22/2017

Forrest and Zeena were absolutely AMAZING!!!! We had a lot of bumps along the way with our venue; a venue which they were very familiar with and did many weddings at before, only with previous ownership. Both Zeena and Forrest were very helpful and gave us great advice on how to proceed with a coordinator/management that had no idea what they were doing. Circling back to Abricoe however.... having a budget that wasn't incredibly flexible concerned me a little that I wouldn't be able to accomplish the look I was hoping for, and BOY WAS I WRONG!!!! They gave me everything I could have ever dreamed of and more right within the budget we discussed from day 1! If there was something Zeena thought would really make the entire concept just that much better she presented it to us and was very open with cost and truly left the final decision to us. Even on the day of the wedding, as everything was going wrong and falling apart, Abricoe, honestly saved the day!! Our venue looked beautiful, our flowers were perfect and Forrest and Zeena helped with things that weren't even their responsibility just to keep things moving. EVERYTHING WAS WAY BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS!!!! I feel like I could go on and on and on and on and on..... I recommend them to everyone! BEST decision we made through our entire wedding planning adventure! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Abricoe Designs's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. It really is a labor of love with us and we become emotionally attached to our clients and will do everything we can to make sure all goes will with their event and you were no different. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we hope that we see each other again soon!!

Gina · Married on 10/29/2016

Zeena made my dream wedding come to life! She was so detailed in her work. Every rose pedal was in place and every sparkle shined bright. She helped us create a story for our wedding. Everyone keeps talking about our decor, flowers and our ceremony set up. She was also my therapist and kept me calm throughout the entire planning process. I highly recommend her and Abricoe it was the best money spent and visiting abricoe was the highlight of the planning process!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Gina,
    Thanks so much for wonderful review of our services. It was such a pleasure working with you and Brian on this special occasion. If there is anything you ever need please feel free to reach out to myself or Zeena.

Best,
    Forrest Moody

Abricoe Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 8,018.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,504.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,485.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,496.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• Duron Studio Photography
    Duron Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

it was a great opportunity to work with Abricoe Designs, they did an real great job, beautiful decorations that make any wedding look more rich and background of our photos more attractive!!!!

• Aries Charter Transportation
    Aries Charter Transportation Wedding Limos

Love working with these professionals! They make our jobs soooo easy. Let them make your day easy for you!!

• Aries Charter Transportation
    Aries Charter Transportation Wedding Limos

I'd like to say we've worked weddings with Oliveaire and it is a pleasure to work with professionals. They help us to do our job of transporting guests & wedding parties much easier because they give us all the information and instructions we need in order to provide timely, quality service!

• 430 Eisenhower Lane North Lombard, 60148 See on map