PO Box 1323, Allen, TX 75013 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Above & Beyond Celebrations

We offer full celebration packages that include decorations, favors and clean up once the party has ended. Our packages are fully customizable. Once you have decided on decorations and/or favors, we will set up a time to come and decorate as well as set up a time to take down the decorations and do some clean up!

Please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss what you are looking for and the we can quote you a price. Our website, http://www.aboveandbeyondcelebrations.com, has some package information and we would be happy to give you a free consultation to find out exactly what you are looking for so that we can quote you a price. Everything we do is fully customizable to your budget. We are dedicated to making sure your celebration will be hit and all you have to do is be there to enjoy the party and listen to the compliments regarding the decorations and favors you've provided.

DSCN3976
TiffWed11
TiffCenterpiece1

1 Reviews for Above & Beyond Celebrations

Tiffany · Married on 09/30/2006

Having Jodie and Jen to help me with my wedding details was truly a gift from God; an answered prayer. From the day I
    got engaged, I knew exactly what I wanted for my “Big Day”, but I had absolutely no idea how I was going to pay for it.
    Jodie and Jen took my thoughts & ideas, and their experience & creativity and created for me the most beautiful day of my
    life thus far! They took so many things upon themselves and improved upon my ideas and made things even better than I
    had thought they could be. The centerpieces they made for the tables at the reception were so amazing I had people
    asking if they could take them home!! The work they did proves true to their business name because they definitely went
    above and beyond for me. Not only did they decorate; they were also my wedding coordinators & took on several other
    tasks such as, meeting vendors, attending the rehearsal, solving problems, and they even went as far as to provide snacks
    and drinks for me and my bridesmaids to have in the dressing room before the wedding! Jodie and Jen are both very
    professional, organized and very creative. I can’t say enough positive things about the people that they are and the work
    that they did for me. My wedding day was beautiful and absolutely perfect from start to finish and I know that I never
    could have done it without them!

Tiffany Eaves

Sent on 10/03/2007

Above & Beyond Celebrations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Above & Beyond Celebrations 1
    10% Discount
    Please let us know that you found us on Wedding Wire and we will discount your services by 10%

• PO Box 1323 Allen, 75013 See on map