3400 Old Cantrell Rd., Little Rock, AR 72202 Map · Phone number

About About Vase

About Vase is Little Rock’s distinctive floral resource featuring friendly, professional service. Our talented Designer Dale Wallace specializes in working closely with brides to make sure their special day is everything they hope for. Whether your wedding is small and intimate or a grand celebration we can help. No two brides are alike and we take time to find out about our clients to make sure that our work is personal and meaningful. From bouquets and boutonnieres to overall event styling, About Vase can handle all aspects of weddings, showers and celebrations.

ph bridal 6 22 3 001
ph bridal 6 22 2 001
ph bridal 6 22 3 001

3 Reviews for About Vase

Joanne · Married on 10/13/2012

The most beautiful flowers! So creative and original.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2008

Our flowers were GORGEOUS. The two large hydrangea bouquets (mine and my maid of honors) were almost too beautiful to be real. AND they survived in vases for two entire weeks after the ceremony! They are experts in their field. I didn't know what type of flowers to use, as my main color for my wedding was Tiffany Blue...but the suggestion of hydrangeas (in blue for my bouquet and in white for my attendant's) was spot-on perfect. Ordering my flowers was ridiculously easy...I was in and out in 15 minutes...although I did have a small wedding party.

Sent on 10/03/2008
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 04/22/2017

So, first things first, I didn't choose About Vase as my florist. I got married out at Moss Mountain Farm and was under the impression that Dale would just be providing the florals, not doing them. Once it came to my attention that he was my florist and not just the supplier, he was willing to speak with me about my floral vision and what I wanted. Sadly, I only learned this 2.5 weeks before my wedding, so some things got lost, like the fact that I'm not a huge fan of roses. Don't get me wrong, my flowers were AMAZING. He incorperated vegetables into my floral design and used my family's heirloom majolica as the vessels, which were both a challenge, I am sure. With that said, I wasn't ever able to give him my floral budget--not his fault-- so I'm not sure how the flowers would have looked if he hadn't just been able to quote us for what I had asked vs. working in a budget.

Sent on 04/29/2017