About About Face MakeUp Artistry

MakeUp Artistry & Aesthetics

Owner and principal artist Kim Trotto is a professional makeup artist based in Seaford, VA (an enclave of York County). In addition to being a formally trained bridal beauty makeup artist, she is a Temptu Certified Pro Advanced Airbrush Artist and  licensed Master Aesthetician. At About Face MakeUp Artistry we simply love to make women look and feel their most beautiful. We love doing the bridal look but do not believe in making all brides look the same.  Your makeup trial is a chance for us to discuss the details of your wedding to ensure that we create the look that will make you look and feel your most beautiful and confident on this most special day. You are encouraged to bring inspirational images , dress swatches, pictures of your venue, flowers, attendants dresses, etc to ensure we create the perfect look for you that is cohesive and and perfectly suited to your style. The team at About Face MakeUp artistry will make your wedding day beauty luxurious and enjoyable!

I can also be booked for services such as facials, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, exfoliating body treatments, makeup tutorials, and waxing.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Group Services (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Licensed (1)

Kim was wonderful! So friendly and helpful. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks again for making Carla’s wedding so special. We all looked amazing.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jamie , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kim is the first Makeup Artist that works magic with her brushes.
Kim makes you feel relaxed. Ou experience with Kim was Wonderful.
Kim, Thank You for helping me and my mom with everything. You are such a Wonderful lady!!

Profile Picture Trudy, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an amazing experience using Kim & her staff's services for my wedding. From the day of my trial, she made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I had put off choosing a makeup artist because I was anxious about it. My day-to-day look is very natural and low maintenance, and I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself. Kim was the best! She listened to my concerns, helped me develop the right look, and at the end of the day, I felt beautiful, polished, and like myself. She was incredibly easy and fun to work with and easily handled a high-stress environment the morning of getting multiple bridesmaids ready for an 11 a.m. wedding. I would recommend her a hundred times over!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/18/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1472048048464 img2810
220x220 sq 1472048190555 img1429
220x220 sq 1472048259325 0452

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure to work with Kim on several occasions. She is a complete professional and joy to be around. Her smile lights up a room and her skills are amazing. Any bride would be blessed to have her at their event!

I had the opportunity to work with About Face MUA several times, and was very saified with their work. They make sure they go above and beyond what clients ask and have each of them looking fabulous.

About Face is stunning all the way around, especially as they take care of their clients. I love seeing the couples "clean up" so well, its a double take! They do great and everything is flawless. It's a good decision to consider this company for your needs!

Highly recommended and very professional. Always a pleasure to work on weddings together.

I have worked with About Face MUA on many occasions and the work has always been top notch.

Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Smithfield, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Poquoson, Gloucester, Seaford, VA 23696   See On Map
757-969-8287 (phone)