Washington, Washington, DC 20008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Abe's Transportation

Located in Washington D.C., Abe’s Transportation is service that has provided couples with first-class transportation for gorgeous events of all sizes for over 20 years. Couples can trust the friendly, professional, and knowledgeable chauffeurs to take care of every last detail on their special day.

When couples work with Abe’s Transportation, the staff works hard to help couples plan the perfect transportation package to suit couples’ needs and exceed their expectations. Couples can rent all sorts of vehicles with Abe’s, including a classic car, an SUV, a Sedan, a standard limo, a van, a motor coach, an SUV limo, a shuttle, and a stretch limo. They can offer couples and wedding parties with one-way or round trips, along with multiple destinations. For weddings, couples can rent a car for two hours or more than four hours. In Abe’s vehicles, guests can enjoy a bar, a DVD player, a flat screen, a privacy partition, fiber optics, and a premium stereo. Couples can also enjoy water and ice, and wedding signage.

Follow Abe's Transportation on

4 Reviews for Abe's Transportation

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/16/2017

The people at Abe's were absolutely wonderful! They were very responsive when I asked for different combinations of vehicles to compare pricing and also did a great job keeping me updated. Their day of service was impeccable. They even did a mini-tour of the city and for our out of town guests to see the monuments. I especially appreciated how kind and helpful they were about helping my handicapped guests on and off the shuttle. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Abe's Transportation's reply:

We are so happy to hear your positive feedback, Katherine! Thank you for taking the time to review our services and we hope to serve you again!
  • John

John · Married on 04/24/2010

Absolutely the BEST! Abe’s Transportation was the best choice we could have possibly made.

This is a detailed review because when you receive exceptional service like we received with Abe’s, they deserve exceptional effort in return.

We bid our project to 6 different transportation vendors in the DC area. Our bid package included shuttle services between the surrounding airports and the reception hotel, rotating shuttle buses to take our guests to and from the church, limousine service, sedans to take us and our photographer all around DC for some amazing photo’s with the monuments as backdrops plus a guided tour bus the day after the wedding so our guests could have an exclusive tour of Washington, DC.

Abe’s Transportation was the only one of the 6 companies that submitted their bid exactly as I requested. None of the others could handle everything. Abe’s prices were very competitive and when I spoke to them about my budget, they went out of their way to work with us and keep us within our budget.

We dealt with Mona and Laila in their office and these two ladies were priceless. Several times over the long weekend, we had requested luxury sedans within 15 minutes or changes to the tour bus schedules, but all I had to do was call Mona or Laila and they would take care of it for us. With the normal stress from a big out of town wedding, these ladies made one of the most stressful logistics an absolute pleasure.

Our wedding was a same-sex wedding so we stated our concerns regarding possible discrimination up front, but the staff at Abe’s, from the office to the drivers, were incredibly friendly and professional. If you have the slightest concern about discrimination for whatever reason, Abe’s Transportation is one you won’t have to worry about. Same-sex weddings in DC, this is your transportation vendor!

We added numerous services that were not originally included in their quote, but every add-on service that could have been billed at a higher rate, was billed at the lower package price. Our guests complimented us repeatedly about the amazing transportation services and how we took care of every detail for them. But our secret was Mona and Laila at Abe’s Transportation.

Since then, each time we fly to or from DC, I call Mona or Laila at Abe’s Transportation and they still take amazing care of us or our friends. VIP service like this is hard to find anywhere these days but Mona & Laila at Abe’s Transportation redefined the meaning of VIP service and earned our loyalty.

Sent on 06/12/2010

Kristen · Married on 04/13/2012

This would've been a five-start review, because everything went incredibly smoothly, but there was an issue with dropping off some of my family and friends at the end of the night about 2 blocks from the official drop-off point (although I think there was also some confusion with the guests as to where they wanted to be dropped off...)

That being said, Mona and her team were incredibly friendly, flexible, and helpful throughout the entire planning process. We stayed at the Marriott Woodley Wardman and as such, they gave us a nice discount on their services. I changed the details so many times, and Mona did not miss a beat. Mona even worked with my parents the day before the wedding to add an additional shuttle service between the church and the Marriott.

Price was the best I found, and the service the most reliable. I highly recommend Abe's for transportation services.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Abe's Transportation Pricing

Abe's Transportation Price Rates

Abe's Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4+ Hours, No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Wedding Signage

• Washington, 20008 See on map