Columbus, OH 43299 Map · Phone number

About Abella by Lauren K. McDonald

Thank you for considering Abella by Lauren K. McDonald to assist in planning your next special event. Our company operates from Columbus, Ohio serving the Columbus metro area as well as its surrounding cities. We are also pleased to serve the Louisville, Kentucky market as well as its surrounding cities.

Whether it may be a wedding, anniversary, shower, proposal, birthday party, or graduation party, Abella will be there to create a fabulous event designed specifically for you. It is our goal to make your planning experience a pleasing one. We hope you will find it to be stress free, enjoyable and memorable. We at Abella sincerely look forward to working with you on your special event.

IMG0259
DavisWedding

1 Reviews for Abella by Lauren K. McDonald

• erin

Erin · Married on 10/10/2008

Lauren did an excellent job and I could not have carried off the wedding without her. I did most of my planning and then I hired Lauren the last month before my wedding just to pull together all the little details. I tried to contact one of the established wedding coordinators in the area, who was not available for my date. She had worked with Lauren before and recommended her. Lauren prepared a schedule for the day, confirmed with all my vendors and did EVERYTHING at my reception, including greeting the vendors, setting up last-minute decorations, overseeing the agenda, and even making sure that everything was cleaned up at the end of the night. I highly recommend that you hire a day-of coordinator and I highly recommend hiring Lauren!

Sent on 10/28/2008