Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

49 Reviews for Abbott Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

The best decision I made was marrying my best friend, the second best decision was hiring Abbott Florist for my wedding! Romina was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. We met a few times to discuss my goals and vision and worked together on exchanging ideas to see what will work best. She guided me through the process and gained my full trust by making sure that what we decided was going to work with the color scheme and the theme of my wedding. She was very patient and took the time to show me enough examples in order for me to be able to visualize the final product. She was a key role the day of my wedding, she was able to execute everything we talked about and went above and beyond to make sure that other aspects of my wedding were on track. She is the type of person that you can tell she is passionate about what she does and really enjoys it. She decorated my cake so beautifully and added special touches throughout my wedding that made everything tie in together just so nicely! Totally exceeded my expectations and highly recommend Abbott Florist and Romina for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Abbott Florist was great. I don’t know much about flowers but Romina was very helpful in showing me different pictures of flowers and suggestioming what would go well. My flowers and decor for the wedding was beautiful and her service and professionalism was excellent.

Profile Picture Martina, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The employees were not only amazing and professional but they stayed he entire time of our wedding I would use them for any and all occasion I have they were tentative we felt like family with the owners I highly recommend there services

Profile Picture Matt, 10/14/17, 1 Review