Abbie Cole Hillis Events

Round Rock, TX View map

$1,650 Package Price

Abbie Cole Hillis Events is an Austin,Texas based business that offers wedding planning and event design services to couples in the Austin area. The owner, Abbie, is the lead planner and designer at Abbie Cole Hillis Events who absolutely loves designing, planning and managing events. Abbie and her team will be with you every step of the way throughout the wedding planning process with the mission of making your special day perfect from beginning to end.

Abbie Cole Hillis Events is a full-service company that offers a number of event and wedding planning services to couples planning their nuptials. Their wedding planning services include wedding management, partial and full planning, venue location assistance, budget guidance and tracking, as well as program, menu, signs and place card design. Abbie Cole Hillis Events has experience planning destination and religious wedding celebrations.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$950.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1650

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jessica
    Jessica F. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Abbie is a rockstar

Abbie is a genuine rockstar and I do not know how I would have made it through the wedding planning process without her! From start to finish, she was there to answer all of my questions, offer advice, read through contracts, coordinate with vendors and so on. Her profound knowledge of the industry is invaluable and you will want her in your corner. Let me tell you, she has your back no matter what and she will do whatever it takes! It is also worth mentioning that COVID hit in the middle of our planning process and Abbie was there every step of the way to help us navigate through the craziness, giving us consistent industry updates and even hosted group zoom calls with her brides to answer our questions. A true pro, especially when faced with so much uncertainty. Because of her I was so at ease and relaxed on my wedding day (and the days leading up to it) because I knew she had everything under control. And it was the most perfect day thanks to her! I was so grateful to have Abbie by my side through this process and cannot recommend her enough!

Abbie Cole Hillis Events's reply:

Jess!!! You are the absolute sweetest! Thank you so much for the kind review! Your wedding day was such a joy and I cannot wait to see what life brings you and Addison!
  • Sam
    Samantha H. Married on 09/25/2021

Perfection!

This review is long because the Abbie Cole Hillis Events team absolutely crush it! We used Abbie's services for wedding planning as well as the florals for our wedding day. Melissa was our planner since day one and she was amazing throughout the whole process (2 years in the making - Covid bride/groom over here). I can't say enough good things about Melissa, she's responsive, compassionate, and was super helpful especially during such a difficult time to plan a wedding. She really saw what we were wanting out of our wedding and made it happen! Abbie did our florals and they were better than I could've imagined! Her choice in textures of dried and live florals as well as the colors were the exact vibe I was going for. I also have to give a shoutout to Mikayla because she was a huge help on the day of as well! Seriously got the best team for our big day and we were shocked at how beautiful and perfect our wedding day was. Extra grateful to have found these lovely ladies!
    Sherri H. Married on 05/14/2021

Hire Abbie & Her Team ASAP!!!!!

I cannot say enough positive things about ACH Events. Hiring Abbie from ACH Events to be our wedding coordinator was the best decision ever—she was awesome! Abbie and her team were top-notch. Communication was easy, and her vendor recommendations were all amazing…literally every single one of them!! Not only did she help with the timeline, logistics, and ideas, but we also hired her to do our flowers! I was truly blown away with her floral creations. Hiring her saved us a ton of time, money, and stress. I would hire ACH Events 10x over! Everyone at our wedding was very impressed with her and her two assistants, Hannah, and Mikayla. She is the one who gave us the names of our caterers, cake bakery, DJ, Live entertainment, and more—each of which were complimented repeatedly. I can’t believe how wonderful our wedding day was. It was a dream come true! Hire ACH events, and I promise you yours will be just as magical. Abbie is a rock star!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Abbie Cole Hillis Events Price Rates

1906 Oakview Drive Round Rock, TX, 78681
Location of (Abbie Cole Hillis Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding