1906 Oakview Drive, Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Abbie Cole Hillis Events

Abbie Cole Hillis Events is an Austin,Texas based business that offers wedding planning and event design services to couples in the Austin area. The owner, Abbie, is the lead planner and designer at Abbie Cole Hillis Events who absolutely loves designing, planning and managing events. Abbie and her team will be with you every step of the way throughout the wedding planning process with the mission of making your special day perfect from beginning to end.

Abbie Cole Hillis Events is a full-service company that offers a number of event and wedding planning services to couples planning their nuptials. Their wedding planning services include wedding management, partial and full planning, venue location assistance, budget guidance and tracking, as well as program, menu, signs and place card design. Abbie Cole Hillis Events has experience planning destination and religious wedding celebrations.

Follow Abbie Cole Hillis Events on

19 Reviews for Abbie Cole Hillis Events

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 11/10/2019

Best Coordinator EVER!

I loved working with Abbie not only on my wedding day, but in the months leading up to the wedding. She was so patient and answered all my (and my mothers) many questions. You cant go wrong hiring Abbie to be your girl on the most important day of your life! She won't let you down! Her and Melissa decorated the ceremony space in the chapel and it took my breath away! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Lyndsie

Lyndsie Campos · Married on 06/04/2019

Best Wedding Team, Hands down!

Mark and I want to give a BIG Thank you to Abbie, Hannah and Melissa !! Our wedding would have never happened with out yalls hard work and support that you showed Mark and I! Our wedding was absolutely everything and more! We are truely blessed to have had y’all by our side every step of the way!! I’m so glad that we had found someone that I know and can trust to put so much in such strong hands to take care of all the things us brides and grooms stress about! Every detail and running around did not go unseen! Thanks for putting up with with me! Y’all are Wedding God’s!!!
    Thank y’all again!
    I would highly recommend this team for your wedding, hands down! 10 stars!
    Love ya, Abbie!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/31/2019

Awesome to work with!

ACH Events were the absolute best to work with. My fiancé and I went into our first meeting with a few ideas of our own and a general flow of how we wanted things to go, but we also had some gaping holes that we had no idea how to fill. Abbie understood our vision and was able to help us make decisions we had been putting off. She offered suggestions for a few vendors that we ended up LOVING. At our final meeting, I came in feeling a tad anxious about how much was left to do and left feeling like everything was taken care of. In general, I am a planner and wouldn’t have hired someone if my venue hadn’t required it, but I am SO glad that they did. Abbie’s expertise and knowledge of the wedding industry was something that was so valuable to us and saved me so much time and frustration. The day of was a breeze - hands down the best day of my life, and a lot of that was due to the thoughtful planning of ACH Events.

Sent on 09/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Abbie Cole Hillis Events Pricing

Abbie Cole Hillis Events Price Rates

Abbie Cole Hillis Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1650
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1906 Oakview Drive Round Rock, TX, 78681 See on map
    Location of (Abbie Cole Hillis Events)