1906 Oakview Drive, Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Abbie Cole Hillis Events

Abbie Cole Hillis Events is an Austin,Texas based business that offers wedding planning and event design services to couples in the Austin area. The owner, Abbie, is the lead planner and designer at Abbie Cole Hillis Events who absolutely loves designing, planning and managing events. Abbie and her team will be with you every step of the way throughout the wedding planning process with the mission of making your special day perfect from beginning to end.

Abbie Cole Hillis Events is a full-service company that offers a number of event and wedding planning services to couples planning their nuptials. Their wedding planning services include wedding management, partial and full planning, venue location assistance, budget guidance and tracking, as well as program, menu, signs and place card design. Abbie Cole Hillis Events has experience planning destination and religious wedding celebrations.

Follow Abbie Cole Hillis Events on

21 Reviews for Abbie Cole Hillis Events

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2020

Hire Abbie Now!

Whether you’ve just started the planning process amid all the COVID craziness or your a few months deep and not sure what to do next CALL ABBIE!! We recently had to postpone our June 2020 wedding to June 2021 and Abbie has been an absolute lifesaver! She always has the most up to date information impacting the wedding/event world and proactively updates me and all her other brides. I literally have not had to reach out to her once because she has been so on top of posting video updates, sending emails and just calling to check in on me. Abbie was a huge help when it came to working with our vendors to postpone and I can honestly say if it weren’t for her it would not have worked out even half as good as it did. I’m so thankful we decided to hire Abbie, based on her efforts during this difficult time I know our wedding day will be managed flawlessly!

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie Lassiter · Married on 06/06/2020

Must have!

I have so many incredible things to say about Abbie and her team at ACH Events. Abbie handled LITERALLY every aspect of our wedding. Planning, design, florals, scheduling, life coaching, encouragement, my sanity…. The list goes on. I cannot even say how many of our guests came up to us and our families saying how amazing and on top of it Abbie was. Truly, she is the only reason we were able to go through with our wedding (covid bride here) and she exceeded any and all expectations that we had. I also want to mention that I was on a budget for our wedding and she was worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY- plus some. You are in the best hands possible with ACH!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 11/10/2019

Best Coordinator EVER!

I loved working with Abbie not only on my wedding day, but in the months leading up to the wedding. She was so patient and answered all my (and my mothers) many questions. You cant go wrong hiring Abbie to be your girl on the most important day of your life! She won't let you down! Her and Melissa decorated the ceremony space in the chapel and it took my breath away! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Abbie Cole Hillis Events Pricing

Abbie Cole Hillis Events Price Rates

Abbie Cole Hillis Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1650
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 80.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1906 Oakview Drive Round Rock, TX, 78681 See on map
    Location of (Abbie Cole Hillis Events)