2340 South Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33133 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Abaco-Flowers

Abaco Flowers offers fresh cut flowers at wholesale prices for Weddings, Events, Fundraising, Catering. Available different types of bulk flowers & bouquets. It is the most convenient way for you to buy direct from the grower, ensuring high-quality, premium fresh-cut flowers at attractive prices! We harnessed the art and passion for growing beautiful flowers with the latest in electronic supply-chain tools and services to provide unparalleled service, quality and delivery.

For your convenience and responsive customer service, Abaco is based in Miami, Florida and reachable via phone, fax or email, Live Chat Also, to ensure timely delivery, logistic and coordination, the cooperative maintains an office in Bogota, which is located near to the International Airport. Our business structure ensures outstanding and consistent service.

Why Abaco Flowers?
Abaco Flowers presents an entirely new way to serve you. Our network is flat, responsive, predictable, less expensive and ensures highest flower quality. Our distribution chain is simple: GROWER to SHIPPER to YOU. From the moment the flower is cut, we will guarantee delivery to you in 72 hours or less! Our system collapses the network from 10 steps to 3 days or even less! Importantly for growers, we are now able to share our art, passion and workmanship in growing beautiful flowers controlling the harvesting, preparation and by matching delivery to fit your needs!

Freshness Guarantee!!

Your satisfaction is guaranteed or we will re-ship, issue a credit or offer a full refund. We guarantee and certify, that our flowers are:

* Shipped directly from the farm and will not be warehoused or brokered.
* No more than 2-3 days old from the time they are harvested to the time they are delivered.

* Fully hydrated before shipping to better protect the flower during transportation.
* Shipped in early blooming stage to provide you with longer bloom time and enjoyment.
* Each bunch's sticker indicates the cut and packing dates and code of the operator who processed your flowers.

Customer Satisfaction is our # 1 priority at AbacoFlowers.com

Dibujo
Escimo

12 Reviews for Abaco-Flowers

Sherry · Married on 12/10/2016

Abacoflowers did a fantastic job in responding to my first contact with them. I received a call back assuring me that my order would be handled in a timely manner and the flowers would be delievered fresh and on time. Their website was easy to use in placing my order.

On the day delievery, I received the order in the morning as promised. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL!! The flower heads were in perfect condition, they were fresh and opened for the ceremony as promised by their staff! I highly recommend you using this company. In fact I will do all of my flower business with them!

Kindest regards,
    Sherry Jeffries
    Dyersburg, TN

Sent on 05/19/2009

Mariana · Married on 06/18/2010

I could not be happier with choosing Abaco Flowers to supply the flowers for my wedding.

The communication and responsiveness was excellent- all my questions about what colors and varietals are available, how to store the flowers, and how early they should arrive, etc., were promptly answered. I do not have any experience with flowers or floral arranging, but I got great advice from Abaco on everything I needed to know.

The flowers arrived promptly as scheduled (3 days before my wedding) and it was not difficult to follow the instructions I had received: untying the bundles, trimming the stems, and putting them in buckets of water. They bloomed beautifully for my wedding and I got many compliments on the flowers!

Pro tip: Since I did not want to take on the task of arranging table centerpieces myself, I ordered 20 of Abaco's pre-made bouquets (I chose Forest Global #4 which worked beautifully).. all I did was trim the stems to the size I wanted them, stick them in vases, and voila- floral centerpiece for a fraction of the usual cost. Aside from the bouquets, I ordered many other bulk flowers.. My favorites were the white spider pompoms (mums), white roses, pink lilies, and burgundy gerberas. The Abaco staff were very flexible and helpful- if you don't see what you're looking for, just ask about it!

Sent on 08/18/2010
  • Mamula

Mamula · Married on 05/29/2010

I ordered 400 carnations (200 pink, 200 purple) and they were gorgeous. All I did was clip them; I made my own bouquet and centerpieces and cost of the flowers was only $215! I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/15/2010

Abaco-Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Abaco-Flowers 1
    FREE SHIPPING
    All orders include Free Shipping. We ship using FedEx International Priority and we offer deliveries to all United States including Alaska and Hawaii.

• Bokay Boutique
    Bokay Boutique Wedding Florists

Darie is very professional and is an absolute pleasure to work with. Abaco flowers has the best customer service out of any supplier I deal with. I use them for several of my weddings. A+

• 2340 South Dixie Highway Miami, 33133 See on map