9308 Powderhorn Lane, Indianapolis, IN 46256 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Aaron's DJ Services

Your wedding, your style, your DJ! Serving the greater Indianapolis, Indiana region.

DJ Aaron Mauldin specializes in weddings and focuses on personal attention and bringing out the style and vision of the Bride & Groom at every reception.

Engaged couples & wedding planners: If you have a wedding in the works and are considering your entertainment options please give my wedding demo a listen. I'll guide you through a typical wedding day, playing music and discussing options along the way. It's also the perfect way to become familiar with myself and my services without having to leave the comfort of your own home (or cubicle).

Follow Aaron's DJ Services on

mesquare
61f182a8abf3a905 1469835494185 21

26 Reviews for Aaron's DJ Services

Theresa · Married on 09/01/2012

Enjoyed this DJ for our wedding very much!! All our guests really enjoyed him as well. Thank you Aaron!!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2012

Aaron was the best wedding D.J. anyone could ask for. He was so well organized and prepared. He made sure to spend time with us before the wedding to make sure that he had all the selections we were looking for. He really made our day perfect. Not only did he get the song cues perfect for the ceremony, he also kept the crowd dancing and having a great time all night. All ages appreciated his song choices, and everyone had a great time. He really took the time to understand what we were looking for, and what our music tastes were.
    Aaron is kind, professional, and just an all around great guy.
    We would 100% recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Marie · Married on 09/24/2011

I was very please with Aaron’s service’s from start to finish. Aaron was very professional and made our wedding day that much more special because everything seemed to run accordingly. When we met with Aaron he was friendly and had a wide variety of music. Aaron made sure to ask us about any music or songs we did not want to hear. Aaron also created an agenda for the day with estimated times that events would happen. On the agenda Aaron listed each song or music type that was going to coincide. The agenda he created was helpful and I was able to hand it out to my other vendors so everyone stayed on the same page. At and after our wedding we received complements on Aaron’s DJ skills. I felt we made the right choice in choosing Aaron’s DJ services.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Aaron's DJ Services Pricing

Aaron's DJ Services Price Rates

Aaron's DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Flowerscapers Wedding and Special Event Floral Artists
    Flowerscapers Wedding and Special Event Floral Artists Wedding Florists

Aaron is a terrific, professional DJ. He is the perfect choice for any event that requires a great atmosphere. I always say the DJ is one of the most important factors to a successful event as they keep things organized, but most of all exciting! You always want to choose someone who you will enjoy having share in your most important day. I have personally worked with Aaron on several occasions. He is always pleasant and helpful. Aaron's DJ is a 5 star DJ! Tami Bride FLOWERSCAPERS www.myflowerscapers.com

• Agape Weddings
    Agape Weddings Wedding Planners

I believe Aaron is one of the top DJ's in Kern County. He does everything he can to create the atmosphere you want and customizes each event. I used Aaron as the DJ at my own wedding and now, he is the first person I recommend to brides.

• 9308 Powderhorn Lane Indianapolis, 46256 See on map
    Available by phone anytime and in person by appointment.