400 Binks Forest Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33414 Map · Phone number

About Aaron's Catering of The Palm Beaches

Wedding Catering

Let us plan an enchanting evening under the stars for your special party. Our banquet services include site planning, party rentals, wedding planning, décor, centerpieces, custom wedding cakes, staffing and entertainment that fit together perfectly for that designer look.
Choose from one of our complete Wedding and Special Event Menu selections. Each includes exceptional cuisine including: hors d’oeuvres entrees side dishes salad bread basket. Customize with: action stations, specialty drinks, ice sculptures, wedding cake art, dessert stations, and more… Enjoy perfectly mixed cocktails available from our standard, top-shelf or wine and beer bars.

Catering For Other Special Events

Birthdays – Anniversaries – Bar/Bat Mitzvahs – Fundraisers – Holiday Parties – Cocktail & Dinner Parties – Equestrian Events Celebrations – Weddings - Product Launches – Gourmet Polo Tailgating – Wine Tasting – Office and Corporate Holiday and Christmas Parties – Wedding Rehearsal Dinners

CIMG1497
Tropical
CIMG1497

2 Reviews for Aaron's Catering of The Palm Beaches

Mirelis · Married on 12/14/2013

Simply wonderful. Aaron's Catering worked so well with us on our wedding menu, which was something I had not expected, as I know how hard it can be to rearrange menus over and over again, but Julie Larson, with Aaron's Catering made it such an easy process. We changed the menu a few times and she didn't have any issues with making things that we wanted (ie. a pig roast with our family's special seasoning). Julie and her team, including their incredible chef, Yo, helped us in so many ways. Anything we needed to decorate, they provided without a blink. The carving station decor was absolutely beautiful and went so great with our Winter Wonderland theme. We had such a plesant experience and would definitely recommend them to other brides. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Carina · Married on 03/14/2009

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! This is an excellent catering company you don�t want to gloss over � you have to give them a shot! They helped us create an exquisite menu and they created some wonderful food that all the gusts raved about! They helped me get exactly what I wanted within my budget and Julie is such a pleasure to work with! Julie acted as my caterer and at times as my event planner � she was always there when we needed anything at all! I cannot put into words how happy and grateful I am to them for making my wedding day all that I wanted it to be!!

Sent on 07/20/2009

Aaron's Catering of The Palm Beaches FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Cheryl & Jay Photographers
    Cheryl & Jay Photographers Wedding Photographers

Aaron's Catering is top notch! Their food is amazing. Any client of ours that has worked with them have all given us positive feedback on their experience!

• 400 Binks Forest Drive West Palm Beach, 33414 See on map