Venice, CA 90291 Map · Phone number

About Aaron Hartselle Creative

Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering for 10, or a Cinderella-level ball for 1000, my innate attention to detail will help to manifest your narrative. I’ll bring forth inspiration and bright ideas while tackling both the glamour and the unsung essentials.

From vendor and budget management to research and production, I’ll tackle the details. It’s your party…enjoy!

I believe in a true collaboration beginning with initial concepts and continuing through event fulfillment. Aaron Hartselle Creative will provide a sparkling plan to ensure epic success.

I provide planning and design services for any type of event; from private parties to weddings to corporate launch parties to milestone engagements—an infinite array of trysts, really.

aaronhartsellebessfridayphoto020
Table settiing
aaronhartsellebessfridayphoto020

1 Reviews for Aaron Hartselle Creative

Jaci · Married on 11/10/2012

Our wedding was last November at a Winery in San Francisco and it was the best night of our life! We wanted our wedding to represent our lives in California and be very natural and rustic but with a modern twist and a focus on good wine, good food, and good music! Like most couples, we figured that since we are creative people who work in the business sector, we could do it all on our own....but then reality set in and we quickly realized that it was not as much fun as we had imagined. Thankfully, we found Aaron and our lives got so much easier! Aaron completely understood what we were going for and even created a “Story Board” that was better than what we could ever have imagined. Aaron was amazing to work with every step of the way. He had great ideas, contacts, and strategies for making it all come together. And although our wedding venue was beautiful and unique, it was definitely not a venue with a lot of experience putting on weddings and from the stories I heard from my family later, Aaron was definitely put under the ringer that day. I was blissfully unaware of any issues though so to me the day went perfect! Wouldn’t have changed a thing! Thanks again Aaron for helping us make our big day happen!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Aaron Hartselle Creative FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Venice, 90291 See on map