Hilo, Hawaii, Hilo, HI 96720 Map · Phone number

About Aaron Grodin Photography

Aaron Grodin Photography is a professional wedding photography and visual communications company based out of Hilo, Hawaii. Owner Aaron Grodin uses his passion and love for photography to create visually stunning images of your big day that will become treasured keepsakes for you and your loved ones for a lifetime.

Along with engagements, weddings, and trash-the-dress sessions, Aaron Grodin Photography also photographs boudoir sessions and portraits. He can shoot in a contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, traditional, or vintage style, so you can feel confident that your images will match your vision. As Aaron only schedules one event per day, you won’t be rushed, and he can arrange for additional hours if needed. He is also happy to accommodate multi-location shoots upon request. He can perform toning on your final images for an optimal look, and delivers you images as digital files for you to enjoy.

Areas Covered
Aaron Grodin Photography shoots weddings throughout Hawaii; Southern California; and Las Vegas, Nevada. He is also willing to travel for destination weddings.

img0299
7b0e034ef29d2d2d 1440553764841 img9095
img0045 2

8 Reviews for Aaron Grodin Photography

MELVIN · Married on 09/10/2015

Aaron is by far the best photographer that I have ever seen or used in my life! From the moment he picked us up at our hotel (yes, he did provide transportation) to the last frame, this guy was a maestro with the camera. It was evident that he had done his homework, because the entire photo shoot flowed like hot butter from one location to the next. We changed 4 times, and each time he managed to get us to a place to change and immediately into breathtaking shot after shot. Even though our allotted time was about 3 hours, 5 hours into the shoot, he was still amped up and clicking away. My new wife and I only had one regret.... we could not take him with us to St. Thomas for the real wedding... If you are thinking about using someone else other than Aaron, I am not saying that you are making a mistake and insult the work of others, but word of mouth and testimonies tell a story and this guy is FABULOUS!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Tobi · Married on 07/12/2015

Aaron did an amazing job for my wedding photos. My wedding was in Las Vegas and he came all the way from California. He was on time, professional and yet very personable and likable. He made me feel very comfortable and had great suggestions for my pictures. The pictures turned out so beautifully and he gave me so many options to choose from (aged, soft color, black and white, color black and white along with standard color). I was able to easily view and share my pictures via shutterfly within one month of my wedding and had my own personal digital copy within the same time frame (friend of mine who got married 6 weeks before me still hadnt even seen her wedding pictures by the time I had seen mine-different photagrapher). I would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing a great photographer who is very reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/05/2015

christie · Married on 07/07/2015

I can not put into words how great this guy is!! His prices are the best in the area and is work is outstanding!! (not mention he has the best personality!) If you are ever in the Vegas area and need an awesome photographer...Aaron Grodin is your guy!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Award

Aaron Grodin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files