PO Box 102, Sharpes, FL 32959 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About AAA Entertainment

I am a full time professional with 20-years experience making memories as a wedding MC and Dee-Jay. I work closely with reception hall staff, caterer, photographer, and anyone else involved with your wedding reception. I carry a 50,000 song library to fulfill requests from your guests. No extra fee’s or costs for the light show. I come fully equipped with cordless microphones, back-up units in the unlikely event of system failure, blow-up guitars, hats, rattles and other props (all included) for a "fun" reception. If your ceremony is at the same location as your reception, there is no extra fee for ceremony music. Karaoke can be included if you desire for a small additional fee. My satisfaction guarantee is one of the best in the industry!

Follow AAA Entertainment on

1725 22
main
P1010011
alantaylor047
P1010006
AAA Entertainment
This is a sample of the attire I wear for your reception.
This is a sample of the attire I wear for your reception.
1725 22
main
P1010011

27 Reviews for AAA Entertainment

Kristy · Married on 03/01/2014

Another perfect job well done. Our travel plans couldn't have been better. Thank you so much AAA!

Sent on 03/21/2014

DJ Ron was the perfect choice as a DJ for our wedding. He went above and beyond to accommodate our special dance (he even slowed the song down so we could keep up!), he kept an open communication so he knew exactly what songs I wanted played (we were very picky!), and he was the main person who made sure the schedule/flow of events went exactly as we planned. He wasn’t overbearing like other DJ’s, he did his job professionally and had exactly the right kind of presence- he was there when we needed him, the music fit each special part of the evening. He also helped us understand each part of the schedule, and his input in the logistics of the evening was very valuable. We were very anxious about picking the right DJ but we are so happy we got Ron and his fantastic service!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Rebekah · Married on 10/01/2011

Ron was beyond superb! He went above and beyond for us and was such a big help to us. We were able to enjoy our day without worry because we knew he had everything taken care of. Our guests had nothing but compliments and everyone loved how interactive he was!!

Sent on 10/17/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

AAA Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• AAA Entertainment 1
    Two-Hundred dollars off promotion
    You can take two-hundred dollars off my DJ/MC service if you book your honeymoon with us (outside the United States), and another $200 if you book a year in advance!

• All-Tune DJ (Mike Harrell)
    All-Tune DJ (Mike Harrell) Wedding DJs

I have been associated with Ron of AAA Entertainment for over 12 years. Ron has always proven to be an absolute professional, and has always come through for me in "times of need" - such as when I may have had a piece of equipment malfunction, needed music, needed coverage for an event, and so on. I have also witnessed Ron perform, and he definitely invests a lot of time and thought into event preparation. He works hard to make sure his client's entertainment needs are met, and the format he uses keeps events moving along. I would recommend AAA Entertainment to anyone looking for professional mobile DJ/Emcee entertainment services.

• DJ Paul Entertainment
    DJ Paul Entertainment Wedding DJs

This is a true Professional Entertainer who knows how to make his clients happy and put on a fun & memorable party. You can't go wrong with AAA entertainment. They are number 1 in Delaware and the Maryland Eastern Shore!

• PO Box 102 Sharpes, 32959 See on map
    3212080776 (Phone number)
    8005198805 (Other Phone Number)
    8665093590 (Fax Number)