23 Reviews for aa party rentals

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)

Erin was fantastic over the phone. Had to rent glassware, napkins, table linens and a cupcake tower. Any questions I had whether it was a phone call or email, Erin was prompt, professional and friendly. Our colors were mint and gold, I went with a seafoam for the mint napkins and it looked perfect. For the gold I just had ivory linens, which were wrinkle-free and fit the 60" round tables great. The glassware was clean and fun; we got mason jars for our bloody mary bar and champagne flutes for our mimosa bar. Typical industry pricing regarding paying per linen or glass, also pay for the insurance in case anything gets damaged or broken. Here's the kicker: we had a morning 10am ceremony and needed our items by 930am at the latest, there is a slightly large delivery fee...but the delivery guys arrived at 7:45am as promised and came back at 2pm to collect the items. So there was no issue with lateness. Other than this pricey addition to our invoice, AA Party Rentals was fantastic!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/5/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Glassware, Linens
2.5

I booked event rentals for a wedding months in advance and on the day of pickup, there were at the Montlake Terrace location after I had discussed multiple times that I needed them at the Tacoma location. No one would take responsibility for the mistake and we were very disappointed with their reaction. Thankfully they managed to cobble together a different option for us, but I don't think I would rent from them again based on the whole debacle. Mistakes happen but it could have been handled more professionally.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5150282, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

AA Rentals did an excellent job with the setup and breakdown of our wedding rentals. The tent looked amazing and everyone was very professional. Denise was very helpful in regards to suggesting rental quantities and really picked up the slack where our staffing company dropped the ball. They were very easy to work with and we would use them again in the future if necessary!

Profile Picture Kainoa, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews

Linens
Chocolate Fountain
1 AWARD

4 ENDORSEMENTS
We do all of our rentals through AA. Always friendly and ready to go, with everything in place!

The BEST rental company there is! They have great products, friendly staff, and take care of anything we need! We absolutely love them and recommend them to anyone needing a rental service.

AA party rental has always been and done what they say they are going to do. Use them for any and all your Party needs.

Great rental company! Friendly, helpful and has a great selction of items to rent!!!

Events