1101 17th ST, Marion, IA 52302 Map · Phone number

About A Work of Heart By Cari

Update 2018:

Thank you all for your support and interest. In 2018, I shifted my business away from wedding invitations to graphic design. I wish you all the best on your upcoming celebrations!

- Cari

dsc00009
dsc00002

2 Reviews for A Work of Heart By Cari

Elissa · Married on 05/05/2012

Cari did both my invitations as well as my wedding favors. She listened to what we wanted and created the most beautiful invitations. She is very affordable and wonderful to work with.

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2010

My husband and I didn't want to make the invitations/programs ourselves (time, ink, etc); unfortunately, most professional stationary companies are pricey and charge for changes. Cari's services are very affordable and she offers a wide variety of products most people have never seen before. She answered all of my dozens of emails and put up with my nit-picky changes :) A nice touch: Cari provided a sealing stick (not sure of the actual name) to seal all of our envelopes -free of charge. I thought that was nice. The only thing that bothered me was I sometimes had to remind Cari of changes that were previously made, but like I said.. I made a lot of them.

TIP: Cari runs the business out of her home, so book early -she fills up quickly!

A Work of Heart By Cari FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

• 1101 17th ST Marion, 52302 See on map