Allison Park, PA 15101 Map · Phone number

About A Wish Come True

A Wish Come True provides a personalized service to brides looking for help planning their weddings. Whether you are planning a Pittsburgh wedding from out of town, you are too busy with work and just life in general, or if you are a self-proclaimed procrastinator; we can help! Our goal is to give you reliable resources, a stress-free planning structure, and an extra set of hands so that you can be confident that the money you're investing produces a fabulous event that will impress all your guests. We pride ourselves on the personal-assistant type of service we provide and we have yet to come across a request that we will not cover.

We do:

Month-Of Coordination

Partial-Planning Coordination

Full-Service Coordination

Chair Cover Rentals/Service*

*We are excited to announce that we are now renting Chair Covers. Including my personal favorite -Spandex chair covers. They look great! Contact me directly at terimccort@gmail.com for a quote!

Follow A Wish Come True on

Wedding reception setup
Wedding reception setup
41281f37f5f5a871 1360357628958 20120901MistyandAnthonyb008

9 Reviews for A Wish Come True

Teri was awesome to work with. She was wonderful to bounce ideas off of and helped do a lot of the leg work when it came to hunting things down like favor boxes, etc. Teri offered to help in so many more ways than your typical coordinator, from offering to make signage and favors, to offering to run around the tri-state area to find my mother an undamaged dress (that's a WHOLE different story. I'll never shop at Macys' again). Teri helped make it so I was not stressed out even a little the week leading up to my wedding and was able to fully enjoy my wedding day. My husband, who did not want a day of coordinator, loved her and made sure to tell me how great it was to have someone to handle the details. Both sets of our parents loved working with her too. She was super accommodating about picking things up and dropping them off at a number of places, all things I wouldn't have wanted to deal with at all the day before/after my wedding. She is a bargain! And is totally worth double what she charges!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Christina · Married on 10/05/2013

A Wish Come True (Teri McCort) was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with, and helped us feel at ease that the details of our wedding would be followed through on seamlessly, behind the scenes, while we enjoyed our big day. To give you a little background, we began looking for help shortly after booking our wedding venue. The venue boasted an event coordinator on-site, but we were unimpressed with her lack of organization, professionalism and follow through. Finding Teri was a dream come true and she was up to the challenge that we were putting on her shoulders! Every month Teri emailed me a to do list of wedding items that helped me stay on track for the big day. Teri picked up on my high stress level in the weeks prior to the wedding, and coaxed a few tasks off my hands. It's not often someone can take a project out of the hands of a Type A personality... but she did it! A few days before the wedding, Teri conducted a final walk through at our wedding and reception site with me to ensure that I could spend my day having fun with my bridesmaids prior to the ceremony. Despite having the challenge of working with an uncoordinated venue, Teri kept everyone on track and our day was breathtaking, seamless and relaxing. Thank you Teri for everything you did for us, and for all of the extras we didn't expect... like making sure the ladies had food to eat before the ceremony! No one likes a passed out bride :) We would absolutely recommend A Wish Come True for anyone looking for a talented, organized and friendly event planner who will exceed every expectation you set for them!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Amy · Married on 09/21/2013

Teri was the most wonderful wedding planner I ever could have asked for. We began meeting with her 8 months prior to the wedding, and she was fabulous at handling our vendors, coming up with suggestions for how to handle unique problems we encountered, and taking care of many things beyond her job description including making signs, ordering linens and sparklers, and helping us set up prior to the event. Our wedding was a tent wedding and it poured rain on the day of, which ignited a number of challenges for the vendors, set-up, and flow of the event. Teri handled everything like a pro. She had enough communication with us prior to the event to know which aspects were truly important to us so that she could make sure to handle any situations that arose in a way that would be suitable to us. I cannot rave enough about her and her professionalism, creative ideas, and easy going nature. I highly recommend Teri for any of your event planning needs! Teri is a fabulous wedding planner---you cannot go wrong!

Sent on 09/25/2013

A Wish Come True FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 1

• Lucia Cintra Photography
    Lucia Cintra Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Teri at a recent wedding and she is just fantastic and a very sweet person. The ceremony and reception were both beautifully decorated and she kept the timeline throughout the day flowing perfectly. I highly recommend A Wish Come True to any bride who feels overwhelmed with all the wedding planning details and need someone to help make their day not only organized, but even more beautiful, so they can just relax and enjoy every minute of it. I'm definitely looking forward to working with Teri again.

• Steady Creek Cinema
    Steady Creek Cinema Wedding Videographers

It is always a pleasure to work with Teri! She is easy to get a hold of, pays attention to detail and is a very genuine professional. My husband and I own Steady Creek Cinema (Personalized Wedding Films) and are always recommending her to couples! We highly recommend her! :) - Bethany & Andrew D'Amico

• Rodger Obley Photography
    Rodger Obley Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Teri from AWCT was a wonderful experience! Teri was so courteous all day, helping the bride and groom while consciously making an effort to not jump in front of my camera. Working with Teri was one of the most pleasant experiences I've had working with a wedding planner. Highly recommended to anyone who needs planning!

• Allison Park, 15101 See on map