Medina, OH 44256 Map · Phone number

About A Wedding Wish

I offer Event Coordination, Candy Buffets and Design Services in NE Ohio. Please visit my website for additional information.

Follow A Wedding Wish on

Grand entrance
SK WED186

22 Reviews for A Wedding Wish

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

Hands down the best money we spent. Angela was the glue that made our entire day perfect. If there were any problems I don't know because she took care of everything. We met twice before our wedding day. Once to get to know each other and the other to review timelines, list of “to dos” etc. She arrived at the ceremony location and hour and half prior to start time basically running the story. Afterwards she set up the entire reception (minus tables and linens) exactly as I described. I immediately started crying when I saw it all come together. She stayed through most of our evening and made sure gifts and last minute tips were handed out. I truly owe the success of the day to her!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Margaret · Married on 05/11/2013

When my mom first told me that she hired a wedding coordinator, first thought was, "Why?". If this individual wasn't going to actually PLAN the wedding, what good could she be?

BOY, WAS I WRONG.

I honestly do not know if my wedding would have even worked at all without Angela. It's so hard to put in this review all of the things she did that made everything not just easier, but better. From the rehearsal dinner, where Angela was able to round up all the groomsen and family members and get us all to actually rehearse, to the day of the wedding, in which she delivered all the checks, had us walk down the isle at the right times, coordinated our entrance and exits out of the church and then back in, helped us time our entrance to the reception (which was off because of our caterer), and stayed till the very end, coordinating and watching over every aspect of the night. Angela arrived early and stayed for the very end, until every last person had left. It was like having a very dear friend, whose main purpose that day was to make sure that every single thing was perfect. I highly recommend Angela-- she is a wonderful person and was a joy to work with.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Angela Wish provided the most valuable help towards our wedding day.

Sent on 02/27/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Wedding Wish FAQ

• All Events Planned
    All Events Planned Wedding Planners

Angela is a wonderful wedding planner and the first planner I turn to when I need assistance at my events! She is friendly, professional, talented and easy to work with. What else could you want in a planner?

• Ken Love Photography
    Ken Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Always great to work with!

• Something New Entertainment
    Something New Entertainment Wedding DJs

Angela Wish is bright, organized, and positive, with a flair for the creative. She has a kind heart and a talent for creating spectacular candy buffets! We highly recommend this planner.

• Medina, 44256 See on map