1860 Mellwood Ave Studio 133, Louisville, KY 40206 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About A Wedding For Everyone

We are currently on a break and not performing ceremonies at this time.

When we return to the business, our website and office and telephone number will be re-opened. Thank you for your understanding, and happy Wedding!

Follow A Wedding For Everyone on

24 Reviews for A Wedding For Everyone

Autumn · Married on 11/08/2014

Caralee was amazing! We had such a fun time with our first meeting and see worked with us to create a out of the box and beautiful wedding ceremony. What she created was so personal and perfect. The day of she was so on top of things. She created handouts for everyone so everyone knew where to be and the timeline of the day. She handled a pretty major last minute change with ease. She is such a warm, caring and funny person and she fit right in. And I felt like she was just as excited for our wedding as we were. I couldn't imagine our special day in the hands of anyone else.

Sent on 11/12/2014

kathy · Married on 10/31/2014

Caralee was fantastic! I cannot say enough about her. Patient, caring, non-judgemental, helpful and honest. She helped us write and rewrite and rewrite our vows until my husband and I felt they were perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests about how perfect they felt out vows were for each other. I tried in vain to repeatedly read the ceremony to myself in an attempt to desensitize myself to the words, but Caralee brought those words to life and filled me with emotion as I heard them outloud. She spoke loud and clearly, but also with a softness to her voice. With our small ceremony space, she did not need a microphone. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Randi · Married on 10/25/2014

Are you tired of going to the same old boring weddings? Hearing the same old boring vows time and time again? It's your wedding day, the one day when everything is about you and your other half, it should be original right? My now husband and I wanted an officiant that was willing to do what we wanted, to make our ceremony something that was never going to be repeated, something that was just ours, and Caralee did all of that and more. I've had numerous people tell me they should have paid to watch our ceremony and that it was the best they have ever seen and I couldn't agree more. I never would have dreamed or expected her to be as amazing as she was but she turely made our wedding perfect. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. You will not be disappointed if you decide to work with Caralee. She helped me live out my fantasy and have the best day of my life and I am extremely grateful for that!

Sent on 11/01/2014