107 Stone School Road, Sutton, MA 01590 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About A Wedding By Jeff

A Wedding By Jeff | Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut Wedding Officiant

Welcome! My name is Justice Jeff Freeman. I am very LGBT Friendly Justice of the Peace. I service the entire State of Massachusetts, and parts of Rhode Island and Connecticut. Distance for me means nothing as it’s all about the connection with my couples and I have the means to connect with my couples with Live Chat and document sharing that allows closing of the distance gap. I make myself available to my couples most any time via live Video Chat, in-person meetings, emails, phone calls and text to ensure you have my support when you need it.

Having been a successful wedding planner, for over 12 years planning destination weddings, coordinating weddings from afar, to massive indoor stadiums and huge religious weddings, I am a stickler for details and am very acquainted with dealing with most vendors and venues. I am also very protective of my couples and their wishes for a wedding ceremony, and not the cookie-cutter wedding offered by your venue wedding planner.

This is your wedding, your time, your wedding ceremony and I would love to make the most of it for you. I offer various Wedding Packages that we could talk about to help you make your wishes come true.

Be comfortable with someone who is unique and brings a caring feeling of comfort, and a very approachable personality to create your wedding ceremony dreams. I’ve been marrying couples since 2004 from all walks of life and I have loved every minute of my time with my couples. I’ve been lucky that I’ve made great connections of which I still keep alive up until today. I try not to think of it as a moment in someone’s life, but a part of someone's life forever and if we can keep that connection alive every year when I wish them Happy Anniversary, it brings me even more joy.

When I perform a ceremony, I give it all that I have. I’m a very personal person, but yet yes I am a very emotional person as well. I find that I can get so emersed in performing a ceremony my emotions definitely shine thru and my couples feel the wave of them as well. It’s something I can’t describe well, but it’s all good and if someone doesn’t tear up, I haven’t done my job. 🙂

If you are looking for something different from an Officiant, I am best known for my customized wedding ceremonies where not one is the same for any couple I work with. If your wish is to have a completely custom written wedding ceremony tailored to your specific needs then this option is for you. I love to write and have done so for many years now for my couples. Having always received high honors in my English Composition classes I like to think that I have a flair for bringing my talent to the wedding ceremonies I write. I accomplish this by going through a process of questions and discussions with you to help mold the ceremony of your dreams. The process is lengthy and requires much work on my part to complete a well-written ceremony. When complete, you will have a ceremony that reflects who you are and what beholds your future.

I also offer wedding packages where I could create one reference working completely choreographed document for all of your vendors i.e. DJ, Photographer, Videographer, Live Musicians, your wedding planner and such to work from so we are all working from one reference point from Guest seating thru Receiving Line should you have one. You won't believe how many times I arrive at a wedding where none of the vendors know what is going on in the ceremony and completely miss out on our specially written ceremony moments. It’s best to go with someone you can trust and who knows how to pull off of the variables of a wedding ceremony together, just for you.

Regardless of what type of wedding you are planning, Jeff can officiate your big day. He works with religions such as Baptist, Catholic, Jewish, Methodist, non-denominational, and more. Additionally, he can tailor his services for special situations like a renewal of marriage vows, civil unions, and interfaith ceremonies. Before you walk down the aisle and stand before him, you will have the opportunity to edit, revise, and meet with him to make sure everything is perfect.

I'm Looking Forward To Meeting You

Please visit my website www.aweddingbyjeff.com for more detailed information about my services. You can also book me for a free no-obligation consultation utilizing my new Live Video Consultation from the convenience of your own home or office, or in-person meeting at my home or phone chat to discuss my services. Book your consultation today. I look forward to meeting you!

Follow A Wedding By Jeff on

1 User photo

A Wedding By Jeff 1

Shue Lim · Married on 08/31/2019

Jeff is great

Jeff is easy to work with and held a beautiful ceremony for us. We recommend Jeff to anyone.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Candace Avery · Married on 07/20/2019

Mr. And Mrs. Harry Avery

Jeff was absolutely amazing from start ro finish. His ceremony was beautiful and personalized and he worked easily with us on every detail of it. He is a wonderdul person and truly made our wedding an amazing unique incredible experience. We highly recommend him to everyone

Sent on 07/31/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? MA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Wedding By Jeff 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 107 Stone School Road Sutton, MA, 01590 See on map
    508-887-3157 (Phone number)
    I am available most any time of day via phone, text or email.