A Wedding By Jeff

Sutton, MA View map

$350 Typical Price

A Wedding By Jeff

I provide Wedding Planning, Wedding Officiating, and Wedding Invitation Services.

As Your Wedding Officiant - Standard Service $350 | Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut

If you are looking for something different from a Wedding Officiant, I am best known for my customized wedding ceremonies where not one is the same for any couple I work with. I am very passionate about the work I do with my couples and with every ceremony I write. For me, a ceremony is not final until it is complete in your mind and I will work very hard to make sure that it is a complete reflection of your personality and desired message. Should you need a Wedding Rehearsal, that service fee is $100. Depending on where you are, I may have to impose a travel fee. Please visit my website for more information about my services and book an appointment to become better acquainted.

As Your Wedding Planner/Day-of Coordinator | Nationwide

Having been a successful wedding and event planner for over 15 years planning destination weddings, coordinating weddings from afar, to massive indoor stadiums and huge religious weddings to small and intimate home weddings and events. I am a stickler for details and am very acquainted with most vendors and venue types.

I am from Massachusetts but I travel all throughout the country to assist my clients and am very accustomed to working with the selection of venue, vendor and theme/design. In addition, I have the ability to manage your wedding invitation creation, addressing, mailing, RSVP management, guest seating and coordinating your guest accommodations.

Let me create your wedding desires and make your wishes come true. I do not let travel distance get in the way of a connection with my clients. I provide my clients the ability to have Live Video chat meetings with me for those who are a distance to close the gap and it works very well in those situations.

As Your Wedding Invitation Consultant

I am available to you for invitation selection, theme/coloration, font/style choice, text for the invitation and inner components, and offer hand-holding all the way through the process of selection through the order for a very nominal service fee.

I am also very LGBT friendly, BBB A+ Accredited member. I belong to the Association of Bridal Consultants, Wedding International Professionals Association, Massachusetts LGBT Chamber of Commerce and the Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Association.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT
MA
RI

What languages do you speak?

English

• Hanna
    Hanna Married on 07/01/2020

Wonderful Person and great match

Justice Jeff was a great match for us! We had a tiny wedding (with a total of 4 people). Jeff was a bubbly officiant who was flexible with us till the very end. He kind, on time, and professional. After the ceremony he even took time to explain the next few steps on changing my last name. What more could we have asked for? Thank you for wonderful time Jeff!!

A Wedding By Jeff's reply:

It was totally my pleasure to be with you in helping just one small way for you to take your next steps in life together. All my best wishes to you both Jeff
  • Alissa
    Alissa K. Married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful experience, SO responsive, definitely recommend!

Jeff, thank you so much for helping us get married. You were so responsive, flexible and helpful. We literally had no idea what we were doing and could not have gone through this process without you!!
    Joann M. Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent JP .

Jeff was awesome. He let me tailor the ceremony to what I wanted. Very supportive and responsive. We had a unique theme wedding and everything flowed perfectly.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

A Wedding By Jeff 1
Discount

I am offering 20% off your entire order of any Save-The-Date, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Pamphlets, Receptions Menu's, Thank You Notes and Envelopes and any other personalized items (excluding tax and shipping) by following this link: https://aweddingbyjeff.carlsoncraft.com/

I am here to assist you in any capacity you need - just email me at jeff@aweddingbyjeff.com or call me at 508-257-1379.

Business Address Sutton, MA, 01590
508-257-1379

I am available most any time of day via video call, phone, text or email.
Location of (A Wedding By Jeff)
Business Address Boston, MA, 02114 See on map
Business Address Providence, RI, 02109 See on map
Business Address Hartford, CT, 06101 See on map

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding