107 Stone School Road, Sutton, MA 01590 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $250

About A Wedding By Jeff

Just a bit about me:

I Do Service All of Massachusetts to perform Secular and Non-Secular, Same Sex, Baby Naming, and Renewal of Marriage Vows.. I am a Notary as well.

I love working with my couples to make their ceremony meaningful and reflection of their love for each other. When I work with my couples I personalize my ceremonies just for them. Meaning, when we first meet, I listen and ask questions about your meeting, what you share, and the uniqueness between you. This is a very important time which I use when writing the ceremony. I do work from a template that has just about all of the traditional wedding components in which we can edit and incorporate readings, vows, candle/sand ceremony, ring and pronouncement. Although we would work from a template, all the wording is written to your desire and no one ceremony is the same for another. When we are done finalizing the ceremony, it will be completely outlined and choreographed from guest seating to receiving line including your music selections as well as photo opportunities. If you have readings included in your ceremony, I would be delighted to work with your readers as well to help write the perfect reading for you.

I also include in my service all communications, unlimited editing/revising of the ceremony, and writing material just for you. In addition, on the day of your wedding I typically arrive about an hour before your set time to marry so I can check in with you and your fiancé, ensure ceremony the site is setup the way you wanted it, meet your wedding party and involved vendors to again ensure we are in full communication and on the same page.

With that, I have performed many wonderful ceremonies over the years in which my couples have been very comfortable with the process and I receive many compliments on how lovely the ceremony was received. I should mention that I used to be a wedding planner for over 10 years. I am very detailed and do know how to interface with your wedding planner and venue management should you have the need. If you are considering purchasing wedding invitations, save the dates and such, I do sell them and would be happy to help you select to ensure we have the message you want, coloration and the various components picked out. My website is www.justicejeff.com in which there is a link to the wedding invitations. Please feel free to contact me back at 508-887-3157 to chat or better yet setup a time in which we could become better acquainted.

Follow A Wedding By Jeff on

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MA